Womens Running

Fridailies!! (Read 20 times)

Lizzie--so sorry mammel is an a$$hat.  Hang in there!!!!

Went to the beach w all the teens and watched the Blue Angels practice.  Cool! Now I am a little sunburned. Oh well.  Dad insists that his suit jacket hurts his back so he is walking me down the aisle in shorts. Fine. Really. Not gonna bother me.

Mom refuses to use GPS and got lost going to lunch to meet her brother. I was on the beach. My nieces started laughing. I think Mom heard them. She was ticked. Oh well.  My town is pretty small. She told me she was on a street that I've never heard of.  I asked her if she crossed the bridge to the next town, she said "no", so I told her to go to a certain corner and how to find the restaurant. There's only four stop lights on the main road. How can you get lost??? Again. Not worrying about that either.

Family. Gotta love them.

Smile

Half Crazy K 2.0

Cupcake tour was a success. There's 2 stores within about 1 mile of each other near the car dealership. Both are great and I didn't feel like deciding which one. One set wound up messed up because they slipped around at some point, they still taste good though. 8 miles with 8 x 5 minutes at HM pace. Went way better than Wednesday's run.

CrazySue, poor Jake, hope he feels better. Happy wedding weekend!

GatsyBird, Happy Birthday!

Seloc, yikes on the car. DH seems to be replacing things piece by piece on his Wrangler due to rust. It's 23 years old.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Evening!  Sorry for being MIA but, for my day off, I ended up super busy, WTF.  Started the day with lab tests (it's been two years and we wanted to do them on one of our days off), then kickboxing, some work, dentist, Pilates and 7 miles.  I am now making dinner and serving myself a martini.

Susan, yay for wedding week, but WTF, that boss is for sure an asshole.  Thinking of Jake.

Judy, hope you made it to the trail today.

Diane, nice 4.

Liz, nice 18!  Right now, dewpoint in the 60s sound wonderful. Smile  If you are not allowed to use comp time, you won't work not even a minute more than your standard hours.  Fuck him.

Margaret, GOOD LUCK and enjoy your birthday race!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Sandy, nice job on the class.

Karen, congrats on the new pupils.  You're doing great with that!  Hope you enjoyed the TM.

Cathy, hope you enjoy the rest day and don't get any work calls.

Kat, hiya!

Lisa, nice 5.

HCK, cupcake tour, yum.

Damaris