Womens Running

Summer Weekends (Read 17 times)

LC Runs

3.6 - legs are tight yowza!  Kinda hot out there, too. Actually going to be a beautiful day but I wasn't expecting the temp!

Hi Lisa - awesome 17+!

Sue - thank you!  The heat and humidity really does make it tough to run.

Half Crazy K 2.0

A little under 5 with a 5k.  17 seconds faster than last year--it's not a course I run well on. It's a point to point net downhill course BUT in reality it is a slightly open loop. You can look down the street from the start at the finish area. Mile 1 is all downhill, mile 2 is a mix, but has false flat sections and mile 3 has 2 hills. For me, it's a big race. Lots of kids lined up in the front, then when they hit the hills, stop in the middle of the street to walk.

Lizziebeerunning

Cupcake Connoisseur

Rest day for me today! I did 8 beach miles yesterday.

We are back from the beach. Boo. We got there pretty late Friday and Saturday morning was storming pretty bad so it wasn't looking too hopeful. Luckily by 11am it was a clear sunny day! Had a good time laying on the beach all day. We left early and got back home around 9am! I love that Smile We can't pick up Ruger until 4, so we did our errands and now just hanging out. Good weekend but I am ready for a REAL vacation! Smile 5 months to go!

Karen - Nice job on the 10 yesterday! I was looking at our lows for this week - 51 Tuesday morning! I don’t know what I will do with myself! Smile Yay on the new member!! Smile

Docket - Yikes. Hope your back is feeling better!

Laura - Congratulations on the race this weekend! You did so great! 1st in AG? Awesome!

Kathryn - 12-8 sounds better to me! I hope you like it. Hope your feet were feeling well enough to get out there for some miles today!

Susan - Awesome on the group ride. Sounds fun! Yay for time with the grand baby!! Smile

Carol - Wow! Great race for you as well on Saturday! Congrats on the 1st in AG! Smile

Lisa - Nice muddy run yesterday! Smile 17+ is not too shabby!

Run4kupcakes - Nice job on the race today!

Sandy - I spoke with Ann - your travel agent Wink - on Friday. She is going to give me a call this week to talk Alaska 2020 Smile

Hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday! I am going to make some lowfat muffins for HCF. Smile

October 4 - Milwaukee, WI - 26.2

November 14 - Richmond, VA - 26.2

March 21 - Virginia Beach, VA - 26.2

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

So sad it's Sunday, boo!

Back is still somewhat out of place but not much pain, so I ran a great 10 on the TM.  Fastest run in what feels like forever.

Damaris