Womens Running

Hopeful Thursday (dailies) (Read 19 times)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

My first marathon was in 2010.  I have done 12 in one year and the last two years have been 5-6 per year.

Damaris

dhuffman63

Trails

Elina, DH got tickets from a vendor so it was free!  They are doing the Innocence+Experience tour.  There's a link on their website that shows the songs played at each location.  We were at the Tulsa one on May 2nd.  The drummer was indeed phenomenal.

Lizziebeerunning

Cupcake Connoisseur

Phew. Glad that is over with! It really wasn't that bad..I am impressed with how he handled it. I let him have it..F words were flying. Haha. He says we have a disconnect (ha, for sure) which I had said was because of his ego and management style. He doesn't think he manages the way I think he does - authoritative. Blah blah blah...we came to the conclusion that I need to speak up more. If I think he is being an asshole, he wants me to come in there and tell him that. He wants to try to improve our relationship.... He is trying. I can't fault him there...we will see how this goes. I need to be better about speaking up, also. Wow, did he and I just have an adult conversation?

Docket – You are so lucky!!! I wish my digestive system wasn’t so fickle.

Kilmisters – Mammel did okay with the guests, I wouldn’t know though he didn’t even introduce them to me! I knew a few but not all. Do you have a bit of taper madness?! Hahaha. You are going to do so great this weekend! You’re the only person I know that gets that excited about Excels.

Have a great evening ladies!

October 4 - Milwaukee, WI - 26.2

November 14 - Richmond, VA - 26.2

March 21 - Virginia Beach, VA - 26.2

Would you believe my boss rescheduled my performance eval again??  This will be the 7th time!!!!  It's not even funny anymore. It is abusive.

Lizziebeerunning

Cupcake Connoisseur

Susan, lets quit and start a doggie daycare. LOL. I am sorry Sad Can you report her to anyone?

October 4 - Milwaukee, WI - 26.2

November 14 - Richmond, VA - 26.2

March 21 - Virginia Beach, VA - 26.2

Anonymous Guest

I never made it back for page 2 yesterday, and I almost missed today. I've been battling a headache so limiting screen time. I did manage to run 7 miles this morning. It was hot and humid, but I got out a little earlier plus it was cloudier, so it was a little less gross.

Hi to all.

Susan your boss sucks.

I'm going to go get a short nap before dinner I think.

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

Half Crazy K 2.0

4.3 of something that was supposed to be a run. It was 90. Spring has been cancelled.

Lizzie, I wear pants all the time to work because I just cannot take the extra time to shave my legs in the morning.

CrazySue, 7 times? Wow. Your boss is awful.