Womens Running

Cold Tuesday (dailies) (Read 12 times)

Kilmisters

Yup, it's certainly autumn now.

Sorry, Margaret, I spent all my voodoo paying for proper weather in Munich; Klaipeda does indeed look like guaranteed rain...

''What will happen if I run up the hills? Ah, volcano muscle soreness!!'' (c) Margaret

''Who needs quads anyway!?'' (c) Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I have court, a presentation, and 10 to run. I'll see if I can run some outside but it will depend on how many times I get emails about the presentation since my partner in it tested positive and I needed to find a new partner.

Damaris

Anonymous Guest

I ran an easy 3.5 this morning. My quads are still a little sore so the downhills were a bit painful. But tomorrow is one last gasp of summer, and it's only getting down to like 68 overnight, so I will probably take a rest day then. So thought I'd run a few this morning. Long range forecast is showing overnights in the 50s and even 40s!

Margaret, I'm picturing you wearing about six layers on the plane to be able to carry enough stuff with only a large backpack! I'm sure you'll figure it out, just brings back memories of flying up for TCM on Spirit, so flying out of 90 degree Houston wearing pants, fleece and a jacket.

Elina, not quite autumn yet, but even I can see it coming! Well, autumn in the southern US, which is not quite the same, but definitely pleasant.

Damaris, hope the 10 goes well.

Hey, we are up to 3 paying customers for our November van trip! Was having those "what if we throw a party and nobody comes" vibes, but three is enough. And the woman helping us promote it says this crowd tends to sign up late and expects us to get more.

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

LC Runs

3.3 morning miles (chilly!) and a weight workout.

Work is blah as usual. We're going camping Fri-Monday but the weather is looking like crap. Rain and mid 40's  - I am crossing my fingers it improves!

Elina - autumn is here, too. The trees are so pretty but I am dreading the bitter cold temps that are on their way!

Damaris - glad you are feeling better! Sounds like a very busy day, hope it goes by smoothly!

Karen - nice 3.5 and whoo hoo on those cooler temps!

Margaret - have a blast on your trip!!

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

It's not cold here yet. I wish it were as my race is on Sunday. I think the high is supposed to be 57 or something obscene like that. I ran today 3.5 miles and they were quite difficult.

EXCITING NEWS!!!!! Hubby and I have had a reservation at an Airbnb in the Greater London area for the week of may 9-16. We booked it months ago as a belated 30th anniversary present to ourselves.  Today the date for King Chuck's coronation was announced for May 6. So we immediately got online and booked another Airbnb for May 2-12 . It's pending approval at the moment(so we haven't cancelled the other yet). SO I'M GONNA MEET THE KING! Well,  at least be along the parade route. Lol. It will be cool if we can be there at that time. Fingers crossed!

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

LC Runs

It's not cold here yet. I wish it were as my race is on Sunday. I think the high is supposed to be 57 or something obscene like that. I ran today 3.5 miles and they were quite difficult.

EXCITING NEWS!!!!! Hubby and I have had a reservation at an Airbnb in the Greater London area for the week of may 9-16. We booked it months ago as a belated 30th anniversary present to ourselves.  Today the date for King Chuck's coronation was announced for May 6. So we immediately got online and booked another Airbnb for May 2-12 . It's pending approval at the moment(so we haven't cancelled the other yet). SO I'M GONNA MEET THE KING! Well,  at least be along the parade route. Lol. It will be cool if we can be there at that time. Fingers crossed!

How exciting, Lori!!

Half Crazy K 2.0

5.6 and strides. Less sluggish than the last few days, so I'll take it. Now watching TV and keeping an ear out for something in the chimney/vent/wall. It freaked me ouot last night. Nothing like something scratching at the walls. I just pictured some pissed off squirrel flying into the den.

Kilmisters, definitely autumn here too. It's a nice change, usually it stays warm through October.

Docket, hope you get your run in. I saw something that the unoffical covid metrics are going up--bad Yankee candle reviews and "tasteless" restaurant food reviews.

AnonymousGuest, yay on the customers!

LCRuns, that weather sounds awful for camping. Will you cancel if it stays that way?

BerthaSlayer, very cool about your trip!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Eeek!

Damaris