Womens Running

Morning storms (Wednesdailies) (Read 11 times)

ccoakley

Heard rain while getting ready to run, checked the radar and saw a bright red cell approaching so back to bed I went.  Hopefully I can get out for my 45 min @ 11:25 garmin workout later this morning.

HCK, these workouts aren't the training plan.  I didn't get them on my 235 but I do on my 735.  I'm not exactly sure what Garmin uses to determine them but it seems to be heavily based on optimizing your 4 week load balance to what garmin thinks is the right balance between anaerobic, low aerobic, and high aerobic.  I can't tell yet whether it also takes things like body battery or RHR into account.

5k 24:53 (2020) |10k 52:24 (2021) |HM 1:57:14 (2019) |FM 4:24 (2007) |50k 5:57 (2022)

CC--I hope you get your run in.

A/C work is finished yay!!  Also cleaned up the garden a bit.

Ran under 3 this morning.  Better, but not back yet and the deerflies were awful. And it was hot and steamy at 0530. And I was whiny.

Damaris--glad you are appreciated at work. I am pretty frustrated.

Y'all have a great day!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Afternoon! First break in the first day hearings on the 3M case. Sigh. The attorneys can't shut up and we've only gone through one motion. I was asked to be there in case I have to argue my objection, yay. 

I have 5, 6, or 8 tonight depending what time I get home.

Damaris

Anonymous Guest

7 this morning. Mostly cloudy and cool, I could get used to that.

HCK, how often do you go into the office now? Once/week?

Damaris, hope your day is a bit calmer today.

cc, nice seeing you get out on the regular for runs again. Lots of rain here, absolutely nothing back home.

Susan, so so glad your a/c is done!

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

kats

WINE o'clock somewhere!

Not sure it’s a big shock, but….  I QUIT MY JOB!!!   Gonna pick up relief shifts around town.  Wheeeeeee!!!

Kettle Moraine - June 2024

Beast of Burden - August 2024

Hennepin Hundred - Oct 2024

Javelina Jundred - Oct 2024

kats

WINE o'clock somewhere!

Oh yeah, I’ll still be here through the end of sept or longer.

Kettle Moraine - June 2024

Beast of Burden - August 2024

Hennepin Hundred - Oct 2024

Javelina Jundred - Oct 2024

Half Crazy K 2.0

6 miles this morning with intervals and 2 this afternoon with lower body strength training. Oddly, the longest intervals were the fastest ones.

ccoakley, hope the storms passed. I wish we would get them, I get into a cycle of not watering the veggies if it looks like rain, then it doesn't and they get too dry. or I water them & it pours and they get too much water.

CrazySue, I'd be whiny about getting bit by bugs. Hate it.

Docket, lol, yea, some attorneys just keep talking. When I went to dog court, the one lady's husband was acting as her lawyer. He would not STFU and was just an ass.

AnonymousGuest, I've been going in 2x per week, usually Monday and Thursday. There are parts of my job I can't do from home, so I know 100% WFH is not feasible. I just don't want to go in more!

KatS, good news about the job?