Womens Running

Tank Top THURSDAYS (DAILIES) (Read 18 times)

dhuffman63

Trails

LOL there were time I wish I could have literally beat him.  One reason he's an ex.  We have an hour and a half until 3 day weekend.  I'm driving down to have lunch with DD and DGD at a really good pizza place.  This will be after my sports therapist appt. so I might be a little sore after that.  Sat I managed to get a massage scheduled for around noon so I can get my 3 hour walk in before.  Sunday I want to try for 5 hours.  This all depends on how I feel.  If the weather would cooperate I wanted to get outside and practice with my poles.  I'm taking them to the trail marathon.

Cathy have fun in Vegas.  Never been to a show there.

Damaris, good you are done with court and had a good person on your team.

Lizzie, nice dentist visit!  Good luck on your 20.

Good luck Sandy on the 20.

Laura it seems once the AC's come on they try for sub zero temps.  I have to bring a sweater when we go out to eat or the movies.

Bikerchick1

Lizzie - Good news on the no cavaties,.  Hope HCBF follow thru with doctors appointment.  He is so very lucky to have you in his life!

Sandy - Wishing you a great 20 tomorrow Smile

Sue - Glad the evaluation was postponed and you get tomorrow off!

Diane - Enjoy your pizza day with DD and DGD Smile

Cathy - Have the best time on vacation!!!

Kat - great that you have a 3 day weekend!

Laura - Sure hope spring gets here pretty soon!

Judy - I love wing back chairs!  Hope you find one!

Damarias - How did you end up in court on a WFH day???

Elina - Enjoy your long weekend!

20 yesterday went great!  Makes me nervous for the next one, since this one went so good.  Legs are a little tired...but otherwise feel good.

Carol

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

First day hearings.  Normally, my judge does not have court on Thursday or I can attend by telephone but first day hearings are a must be in person thing. It's rare to happen.  But my asshole boss has a rule of not changing the WFH day so I got stuck with half a day.

Damaris

Hello!  Another quick fly by from me. Has not been a great week... dental woes from a undetected cavity at the beginning of the week and I’m on the verge of getting sick. Ugh. Have another 25k on Sat. and temps are forecast to be around 80, yuck. But it’ll be a good training run — the worse the conditions, the better, right?!

Lizzie, congrats on your good dental check up. Tooth aches are the worst!  Good luck to HCBF as his appt.

Carol, nice 20!

Sandy, Lizzie — hope you slay your 20 on Friday. (Of course you will!)

Turtles, I adore Cirque shows. What are you seeing?

Damaris, yeah we get no flexibility on our WFH days either.

Karen, enjoyed your Portland pics. I love running in OR. But prefer doing it without a bag of books.

DHuff, glad to see you posting over in the Ultra forum.  I pop in there from time to time. Seem to be nice folks.

I suspect Tessa is busy with church activities for Easter.

Hi to everyone I missed.

For everyone with a long weekend, enjoy!

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR