Womens Running

molasses monday (over 40) (Read 18 times)

Cindy-well the marathon is 3 weeks from this Saturday so isn't that when one does their 20 miler and then taper? Truth be told, I was able to use my $30 voucher and when I begged to be given the rate from the day before got another $10 off.  At that point I had to commit right?   Will go against my deductible payment anyway.  The only thing with running on the beach is that it does get a bit boring after having done it twice.  I am not a linear girl.

Damaris-good that breathing is better!

C

Lisa

runlikeagirl18

Lisa - I don't actually run ON the beach - the sand messes up my stride too much. But I wind up running on an out-and-back bike path, and linear isn't my favorite either.

Cindy

2017 Races: Turkey Strut 5K 11/23, Mistletoe Half Marathon 12/2

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Rest day. Started at the clinic at 7 this am.  Waiting at the airport as there was a bad storm so we couldn't leave should be leaving in a few. Delayed an hour right now

reminds Lisa when she thought she would never run again. Look at her now...

Marjorie

Arimathea

Tessa

Lisa, stair training is a good idea for DWD. Don't get me wrong, I liked it and would love to do it aagain, but this year isn't going to be it.

Susan, where are you hiking? I presume not the Grand Canyon since Denver is definitely not the closest airport.

Karen, ugh on the migraine.

Susan/crazysue, love that the men did the short race and the women did the longer one. Only runners etc. appreciate indoor plumbing as a bonus of a location!

Ginny, hope work gets better.

Hi Damaris, Carol, Cindy, Marjorie, Camille, Judy, and anyone I've missed (can't go back to the first page without losing my post).

3.2 this morning, beat the Monday mattress magnet for the first time in several weeks. Then 7.1 on the TM at lunch.

Hi Tessa,

I am heading to Philmont with DS.  DH is staying home.   Doing trek #24.  http://philmontscoutranch.org/filestore/philmont/camping/2014itinerary/2014itin_24.jpg

Nice job today.  (Today was the first day I bet the mattress magnet in a while too.  Helped that DS needed to be at work by 7:30).

Susan

camille2

Good afternoon.  Walked about 3  and will prob walk with a friend this evening after (another) pot luck. At the rate I'm eating, I'll need to walk again.

Marjorie, good luck!  I hope the delay isn't much longer.

Cindy, I just want to say those pics were really sweet.

Hi to everyone else!