Womens Running

Woot Woot for the Weekendailies (Read 19 times)

Lisa:  an 883 or 1200?

1200T Sportster Not sure what all that means but that's what I have been told. 

Lisa

Still weird to post... even "incognito".. .I had to click on bold to get the cursor to show up then unclicked it.

Damaris-thanks for the head's up on going incognito.  Hope the Vitamin D does D trick for you! LOL

Diana-1200T .. apparently the T is important to note. 

Sue-OMG... your dog ate part of your door? and what is with the woman giving out your phone number. That is odd.

Kat-I'm leery to commit to anything too much after woodstock but I do have a TROT race entry still hanging out there... hopefully they will still accept it. I have been drawn to Rocky Raccoon for sometime.. Bandera would just to see the imported rocks.. I really dislike rocks though. Sooooo while we are out running Mohican 50 mile we are also going to be considering signing up for discounted Rocky Raccoon. Could be kind of epic to sign up for the race while actually in the middle of another one. 

Lori-LOL on needing therapy because the shows ended. I guess that is one area I am safe in since I haven't watched.

Karen-They all can't be sunshine and rainbows but it sounds like you did well overall. Especially considering family stress and how recent your really fast marathon was. thanks for the possible crew support at Rocky! Have a nice rest of your visit with family.

Liz-Yup... I won't ride without full length jeans on because of the possibility of a burn.

New boyfriend seems nice. Treated daughter nicely, made conversation, was very enthusiastic over Lebanese food. :-)

Lisa

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

My 7 miles went OK.  I started feeling sorry for myself at the fact that I had slow down to 12:15mm for most of the miles to keep my HR in check, then realized I was worrying too much about HR and pace since I wasn't really training, so I put whatever pace I felt like it and ended up having a great last three miles, including a fastish last mile.  So, yeah, my mind needs to get on with the program and find the positive of every mile, like Deena Kastor said in her book. I tried that and it helped a lot.  So will continue trying with every run.

Lori, nice walk even if you didn't feel great.

Karen, ugh at the race but congrats on 2nd!

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Lisa, try erasing the cookies and history when you can.  That helped for me in the end for Chrome.  And yeah, the text box is still weird and you need to stand up on the first little space for the cursor to show.  Eric is working on it so I am sure it will work soon.

Damaris

Half Crazy K 2.0

I gave up trying to post in Chrome and am using IE. Rest day yesterday, went out to western MD to see my parents. Ran 6.9 this morning with short intervals. Waited til way too late and was miserable in the heat.

Anyone have the white band on their Garmin? How do you keep it clean?

CrazySue, a friend's labradoodle chewed all their baseboards. Guess that stuff is tasty.

AnonymousGuest, sounds like tough conditions. I've done races like that where the previous year's results made it appear that no one came out, then when I do it, all the fast people show.

KatS, wow, you were up early yesterday.

BerthaSlayer, I hear you on the ark. It has been so rainy here. Waiting for storms to roll through this evening, yay, more rain.

MyMomRuns, maybe someone was having a threesome in the woods?