Womens Running

Apples to Apples MONDAYS (DAILIES) (Read 18 times)

Half Crazy K 2.0

My legs still feel really beat up from Saturday. It had to have been the long downhill section in the early part, cause after halfway through, that pace should not have left me sore. Did some upper body strength training & core.

Seloc, what is with the NFL ties? Did the Vikings get a new kicker today?

Lizzie, glad you're safe.

Judy, I can never make enough dumplings when I make chicken & dumplings.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I'm basically a vegetarian but I would break it for one day for chicken & biscuits, fried chicken and chicken & waffles.

Just saying, lol

Damaris

Arimathea

Tessa

Karen, how about giving away nice fluffy little kittens? 

Seriously, I think you've covered most of the bases. A running book or two, maybe? Toenail clippers. Headphones. iTunes gift card.

Apple dumplings? I have recipes but have never tried them. Probably should.

Lori, Vancouver? Nice! I like BC.

Cathy, apples? There are lots of good recipes out there. Enjoy.

Congratulations to DD on scoring two goals one day and doing well in the race the next!

Kat, hope you do pick up more hours.

Liz, has the rain abated or is it still pouring?

6.2 yesterday, 3.2 this morning. And we had a mighty scare Saturday. At 1:30 I had 3 kittens playing in the kitchen. At about 1:45 I had two kittens. We could not find the other one. Neutrino was missing. We looked everywhere. Pulled out the stove and the fridge. With fear and trepidation, opened the dishwasher to make sure she hadn't jumped in there before I started it. Checked every possible hiding place. Could. Not. Find. That. Kitten. Just before 7 PM I was tearfully texting the foster coordinator to ask what to do when DS headed out to the trash can to throw out a bag of garbage. He came running back in. He tossed out the trash and heard a "mew mew mew" from the recycling bin next to it. Opened up the bin and there was a pair of eyes peering up at him. I ran out too, we tilted the bin and grabbed a tiny paw and extricated Neutrino from the recycle bin. All we can figure is that when i picked up several cardboard boxes to take out to the recycling, she was in one of them and I didn't notice because she's so light. Fortunately it was the bin with the lid on it, it wasn't too hot, and she cried when someone was out there to hear her. That kitten has used up a couple of lives already!