Womens Running

Tuesday (dailies) (Read 11 times)

Kilmisters

Honestly just waiting for Friday here; have tickets bought for soccer game.

''What will happen if I run up the hills? Ah, volcano muscle soreness!!'' (c) Margaret

''Who needs quads anyway!?'' (c) Damaris

Kilmisters

Karen, if it's paid stuff - why not; it's better than ''hey, Elina is better at Excel'' and then I get ''can you make a chart from this, this and that'' at work.

HCK, not sure how old Ann Marie is, but I'd have same expression after realizing that's not chocolate in cookies. Not calling you old people by any means, tho! And, ugh, hip flexor issues are so annoying. Rest aside, not even sure what can be done when issues arise.

Lori, it's a black coffee, the macovado sugar thing is most likely added to adjust the taste, not make it sweet, because it's totally not, haha. I like my coffee the color of my soul - black [:

''What will happen if I run up the hills? Ah, volcano muscle soreness!!'' (c) Margaret

''Who needs quads anyway!?'' (c) Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Me too. I don't have tickets to anything; I just want the long weekend to start. Big grin

I have 6 with 10 X 1 minutes hard and Pilates.

Damaris

Half Crazy K 2.0

Yea, the long weekend can't come soon enough. Yesterday was the last day of school,  which means 101+ questions for me daily since no one has kids to worry about. 6 miles with intervals. After lunch going with DH to get my car. Trying to decide how bitchy to be--I don't think it's unreasonable to expect the tire to be fixed correctly the first time. And when it's not. How am I supposed to be confident you fixed it this time.

Kilmisyers, I'm odd, I like oatmeal raisin and not a fan of oatmeal chocolate chip.

Docket,  enjoy your 6.

Good mindless spin class this morning.  I'm hoping my sinus headache is about gone today....

Nice to wfh today, and my team is all busy so it is quiet.  Yesterday was a dumpster fire.  I'd much rather have quiet.

Watching the grands for a bit this afternoon and then the 10 year check up w the GI doc. Ugh I think there is a colonoscopy in my future.

HCK--good luck with the car. I hate it when they don't fix it the first time--dealership is almost an hour away. I don't want to have to keep going over there.

I am ALWAYS excited to have a long weekend!!!

Have a great day!

Anonymous Guest

3 miles this morning. Then a trip to the grocery store to buy snacks for me and various meats to grill, bags of salad, and frozen dinners for the boy to eat while I'm out of town. Car's odometer turned over as I was pulling into the garage - 200,000! DH keeps trying to say that's my car now and he's getting a new one built. Hahahahaha. Nope.

Susan, I'm 100% with Ann Marie on the cookies. Raisins are an sad and uninvited ingredient for my cookies.

Tomorrow is going to be a long travel day. I'm flying out of DFW (2.5 hours from here). Bought my tickets before even thinking about selling my car. So I'm taking the train from Temple to downtown Ft. Worth, then another train from there out to DFW. Should get me there 4 hours before my flight, sigh. But there's only the one train a day from Temple. Then fly from DFW to Seattle, spend the night there with Lisa and Tessa, then we all fly up to Anchorage Thursday morning. Flights back are all on one day, and DH will pick me up at the airport, as the train to Temple is earlier in the day. Our two other runners get in Thursday night and Friday morning. Lisa found a pub run Thursday night, so that may be my final run before the race Saturday.

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel