K

Kettle Moraine - June 2024

Beast of Burden - August 2024

Hennepin Hundred - Oct 2024

Javelina Jundred - Oct 2024

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

10k today in the rain. Brrrr

But it won't upload. Anyone else experiencing difficulties?

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

Anonymous Guest

I ran 8 this morning. Kept it nice and easy. I have this bad habit of starting easy, pushing on an uphill, then speeding up downhill, repeat, until I'm nowhere near easy pace. Kept every mile over 10 minutes today!

Not a lot going on today. Taking advantage of that to try to lock in Alaska details and get a yes/no on moving the cousin reunion weekend in July so I can pace Kat for part of her 100. I guess I should start making a list of groceries and stuff for our upcoming trip, since we leave Sunday.

Lori, no trouble uploading here. But I have a Coros, not a Garmin, so I always have to download the workout and then upload to RA, it doesn't do it automatically.

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Afternoon! Massage therapist this morning who worked on the whole right leg. I'm super sore and he does not want me running today, so we'll see. I hate taking two RDs in a row but don't want to fuck what he did. In any event, I need to dye my hair because the gray hairs have taken over. I have had almost white hair since my 30s. Sheesh, stay back.

Damaris

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

It's been a year since I decided to let my vintage blonde grow. Lol.  I've been battling the gray since my early 20s. I'm finally embracing it. 🙂

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

kats

WINE o'clock somewhere!

Whew, I R.A.N.!!!  Well, did a run/walk, but it felt really good.  I walked 10 min total out of 45 which is our stating point.  Considering that is probably the most I have done in quite some time, I am super happy.  I ended up with 14.5 min miles.  Pleased.  I need to be running a lot more by April or so, the beginning of the plan.

Working all week, volunteering all weekend.

Nothing fun......

K

Kettle Moraine - June 2024

Beast of Burden - August 2024

Hennepin Hundred - Oct 2024

Javelina Jundred - Oct 2024