Womens Running

Tuesdailies (Read 11 times)

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

I doubt I will run today. I think I will play it safe for one more day and not run.

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

Half Crazy K 2.0

5 with strides.  Run sucked, strides weren't awful.  Now playing the waiting game for covid.  Got exposed yesterday at work. I've had more known exposures the past 2 months than the whole pandemic

BerthaSlayer,  probably a smart call.

Anonymous Guest

4 miles for me this morning.

Happy day after your birthday, Lori! (forgot to post yesterday)

HCK, part of me wonders if my recent cold could have been covid. Four days after having dinner with my mom's friends (and three days after I started feeling sick), two of the people I had dinner with got diagnosed with covid. On the other hand, my mom and the other two people stayed healthy. I thought I might have lost my sense of smell, but then I might have just been stuffed up, and it was only for maybe 2 days. No one that we spent the following weekend got sick, not even DH. While we were outside the entire time with people, DH and I slept in the van, so he would have definitely gotten my germs..

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Evening! Went to PT, then ran 4. Leg is angry today.

Karen, it could've been. And it's so weird right now that not all in contact would catch it.

Damaris

Half Crazy K 2.0

BerthaSlayer, Happy Belated Birthday!

Docket & AnonymousGuest, it's weird how groups get infected or not. Over the summer, 4 of us at work had probably a 30-45 minute conversation in the very close quarters of the hallway kitchen (think end of hall, no air circulating). One had covid, no one else got it. This time, I suspect 2 co-workers have it. I was not in as close contact with the one, the other I had a few conversations with throughout the day. I'm going to be totally paranoid of any little symptom because if I test postive, no Thanksgiving at my parents.