Womens Running

Finally Fridailies!!! (Read 11 times)

Woohooooo!!!!!  3 mile run with Scamp this morning.  We had to stop and sniff/pee every mailbox today!

Went to GS Cameron's school program last night. It was cute but he was behind a kid who picked his nose through most of the program so we couldn't really see Cam (4). He didn't cry, sang a little and did some of the gestures, so I consider it a win.

All I need is a couple of gift cards and I am done shopping. Now to wrap, clean the house, bake cookies and finish sewing! At least there is nothing on the calendar for the weekend.

Happy Friday!!!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning! Didn't sleep much, I mean, didn't sleep at all thanks to hubby's coughing attacks. Sigh. In the office and in need of a 5 hour nap.

I have 3 after work and will lift too.

Damaris

Anonymous Guest

I was hoping to get out for a quick run before the rain started this afternoon. And then it started to rain. Still forecast to mostly be this afternoon, so maybe a break here in a bit, but I don't know if I'll bother. Probably kettlebells this afternoon.

Morning! Didn't sleep at all for an hour or so thanks to hubby's coughing attacks. 

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

kats

WINE o'clock somewhere!

Sue, good on the run!  The school program sounds cute.  It does sound like a win.

Went and got the pup yesterday, absolutely exhausting and it isn't going well, yet.  He is petrified.  I haven't been able to touch him yet.  He was really nervous at the meeting (which was at the vet school for a recheck - was positive).  I have been able to feed him a few treats from my fingers.  I have Javi in with him to keep him company, they seem fine together.  They said he is shy at first but warms up, so we shall see.  He was more interested when I was in bed and came closer to see.

Nails, run, store/Costco, make guac, party.  I think it will be a busy one.

Here is a pic.  He has crusting at his eyes which is common/normal, but looks terrible.  Can't clean them yet.

K

Kettle Moraine - June 2024

Beast of Burden - August 2024

Hennepin Hundred - Oct 2024

Javelina Jundred - Oct 2024

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

OMG, cuteness overload!

Karen, sigh. Men!

Damaris

Woo Friday!  I got in some good running this week. Easy 6 on T/Th and intervals on W.  Volunteering at a trail race tomorrow. Supposed to run too, we’ll see. Some holiday stuff in town this weekend too. Outdoor screening of Elf with spaghetti feed tonight, holiday movie marathon at the Oddfellows tomorrow night (no running involved in that marathon, only movies). We’ll decide what we feel up to later.  In the meantime, work today. 

CrazySue, kids holiday show sounds adorable. Nice dog run. 

Damaris, Karen - sorry the husbands are sick and keeping you awake. I know I have done that to my DH before but he’s rarely sick. 

Kat, cute pup!  I’m sure he’s just stressed and disoriented and needs some time to settle in.  He’s lucky to have you.

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

Half Crazy K 2.0

4 miles this morning.

KatS, aww, so fluffy!

judyruns

Mighty Mouse

It ain't easy being 81! I just had to re-log in.   

45 minute runs on TM 4 days this week and 1 25 minute run on birthday.

Kats, the dog is so sweet! Thanks for posting the pic.

Hope the man/flu problems heal up for your hubs.

Where is the "any" key?   

judyruns