Womens Running

Wonky Wednesday (Over 40) (Read 15 times)

Waited for warmest part of day to go for a walk. 14 at 3pm but I'm sure windchill brought it down much. Will snowshoe tomorrow since it will be 23 and we are getting 3-6 inches of snow.  Spending time playing board and card games as well.

No resolution setting for me either.  If someone had told me last December 31 that I would have run 2 fulls and a 50k in 2014 I wouldn't have believed it.

tessa-did you sign up for Des Plaines full or 50 mile? Tomorrow I will sign up for Leona Divide (I think sign up starts tomorrow). 50k.

Lisa

Quick check in to wish everyone a happy and safe new year's eve!  We may or may not venture out...

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

Arimathea

Tessa

Lisa, signed up for the 50m, I figure if I'm not making the time cutoffs I can drop to the full but it's difficult to go the other way and it's only $10 more for the 50M.

Laura, the exercise monitors can be funny -- one lady at WW forgot to take her activelink off her bra when she put it in the wash (they are waterproof) and she got 13 activity points for the washing and drying!

11.5 once I got home from work, up one big long hill and back down again.