Womens Running

Super Sat (and Sunday). Use this one (Read 16 times)

Anonymous Guest

Tired. 11.5 miles run and 6 large trash bags of trash hauled up from the basement. Plus the usual laundry and cleaning and grocery shopping. I'm trying to get up the energy to go back downstairs. We were both so hungry from working on the house and working out all weekend we went to dinner at 4:30. Good thing we did, as the place we normally go to closed at 5 - apparently they don't do a lot of business on Super Bowl Sunday, so they are closing early to move all the furniture and get the carpets cleaned. We were the only ones there, but we got in and got fed.

Cindy, your 10 miler is the weekend after my 10 miler. And believe it or not, my next race. I will probably find a TX race two weeks earlier (Pfitz calls for tuneup races 2 and 4 weeks before my marathon), but other than that, not signing up for anything. Weird. I have a feeling your DH will find a great job soon.

Lisa, that is indeed a long, long day. Interesting stuff on the diet.

Ginny, lucky you. I find I've been getting sick more lately. I blame all the public transportation. I've noticed I rub my eyes a lot out of habit, and if there are any germs anywhere that I've touched, I'm probably introducing them right into my system by rubbing at my eyes.

Nice running Marjorie, Gatsby and Laura. Laura, love Breaking Bad. I just finished binge watching Orange is the new Black. There are only two seasons so far so it didn't take long. And while I could do without the lesbian sex scenes, the rest of it was pretty good. Looking for a new show now. We have free HBO through March so I'm thinking about Game of Thrones.

Okay, more work. DH is painting in the kitchen. Kinda nice to have a spouse that doesn't like to watch professional sports...

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

Arimathea

Tessa

Tired. Ready for bed.

Marjorie, hope the puppy pool finds a place and reopens soon. Poor Hammie!