Womens Running

WAKE UP ITS WEDNESDAY DIVAS (Read 14 times)

MA runner girl

Annnd my birthday! Big grin Post!

PRs: 5k - 21:22, half marathon - 1:39:43, marathon - 3:37:16

MA runner girl

RR: 3 miles with SIL last night. DH got home before I left so C stayed with him, yay! It was so nice out and great to catch up. 3 birthday miles tonight Smile

NRR: C slept 8-2, 2:30-5:30! I will take it!! I still wish he would sleep in a little more, but I'll take a 6 hour stretch any day. I'm working today. It should be illegal to work on your bday. I haven't for 7 years! Not sure what we're doing after I get out of work. I told DH I'm not cooking, so we'll see what he's got planned! Smile

Have a great day girls!

PRs: 5k - 21:22, half marathon - 1:39:43, marathon - 3:37:16

POrun

Happy Birthday MA!!!!

RR: Swam this morning, 1500yds... Tonight will be running 4 with DH. Last night ended up being a full rest day thanks to NRR...

NRR: Exhausted! I sent an update email to someone yesterday at work and he responded with, I need that done tonight... Ugh, he wasn't going to say anything if I didn't send an update... and it was 3:30 pm, I had to go to school last night, so I ended up working after till midnight, and had to get up at 5 to swim... I'm going to bed early tonight!!!!

MA: Happy Birthday! Enjoy your run tonight! I hope you have some fun tonight!!!

Have a great day ladies!

lizo_77

happy birthday MA!!!!

RR: women's health tighten and tone workout. only got about half way done and it took me 30 min! hard workout. left side (outside part) of my foot is achy and sore. boo that. has been since I had those old shoes that I had to put to bed even though they didn't have many miles on them. So.... taking today, tomorrow, and maybe saturday off of running and then we'll see.

NRR: work day. have to go to the dentist in a few minutes to get a filling replaced. It's years old. Otherwise the teeth are fine. M seems in a crabby mood today. I think he's just tired. The early mornings start to get to him earlier in the week than me.  prepping for meetings that are tomorrow. one at 8.30 on an aquatic center, the other in Rapid city at 3pm. So i'm hitting the road tomorrow about 9, getting there at 2, then meeting, then back home. It's going to be a long.... day. tonight though, will be relaxing with M before the madness of traveling starts.

MA: boo about working on your b-day! but yay for C sleeping a 6 hour stretch!! have any plans??

Po: ouch. hugs girl. sorry you had to work so late! hope you get that early bed time tonight!

will be back later!

melrunner

Good morning girls!

Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happiest of Birthdays!!!!!!!! Today is my BFFs birthday as well!!!

PO, great job with the swim on short hours of sleep!!! I'm thinking of you right now I am having Rice Krispies brown rice gluten free!!

Lizo, safe travels.

TriR URD, exhausted from my 7 miles run last night but my average HR was 145. Finally! Tomorrow I'm going to have to double up on swim and run.

NtriR, kitchen counters look great! Granite and we got a new kitchen sink as Weill! I finally feel like a homeowner!! Volunteering tonight.

have a great day ladies!!

lizo_77

Mel: love granite! that is awesome! let me know how you like it!

back from the dentist. All numb on one side. I hate that feeling...

LucyBelle

Happy HUMP day!

And Happy Birthday (again, LOL) MArunner!!! Big grin

RR: I actually got up early and ran this morning. Just a measly 3 miles, but still. Also did 3 sets of 10 push-ups and 3 sets of 25 crunches.

NRR: This is shaping up to be an awesome week. First and foremost, MY SISTER AND BABY NEPHEW ARE MOVING BACK HOME TODAY! Her DH will follow in 10 days, but they'll be here this afternoon, woohoo! Then, I HAVE A JOB INTERVIEW TOMORROW!! Double woohoo! And finally, Friday is my bachelorette party and Sunday is my bridal shower! Triple woohoooooo! Now if I can just get through deadline day today...

POrun: WTF to the guy who wasn't going to say anything about the project until you mentioned it? Lame. I hope you get lots of rest tonight!

Lizo: Sorry about your foot. RICE!!! Tomorrow sounds like a crazy day for you, have fun relaxing with M tonight!

Meli: Nice job keeping your HR down. The kitchen sounds beautiful!

taylorma1

MA-happy birthday!!!!

PO- sorry about having to stay up late last night. Hope you can get some sleep tonight

lizo-I have to get a filling refilled too. I hate having to do that! Hope your foot heals quickly

meli-have a nice time volunteering. How had that been going lately?

rr-easy 7 this morning

nrr-going to some historical sites today along with the beach again. Having such a nice time here so far

lizo_77

taylor: historical sites along the beach.... sounds soooo relaxing!

lucy: yay for a wonderful week/ weekend coming up for you!! What does RICE stand for again? Rest, Ice, .....

NorCal

Morning lovelies!

MA- Happy birthday, dear! Glad you got some extra sleep last night and hope DH plans something special for you. I worked the last 2 years on my birthday, but never had before that. I think it should be a paid holiday for everyone! Smile

Meli- Glad you like the countertops! Home repairs are so fun!

Lizo- Sorry DH is in a grumpy mood, being tired/stressed can certainly cause that! Sorry you had to go to the dentist today!

PO- Oh goodness, you must be so tired! I would have totally skipped my workout this morning if I was up until midnight! I'm impressed that you made it!

Lucy- OH WOW! So many fun things!!!!!!! Super exciting, enjoy them ALL! Big grin

Tay- Glad you're enjoying vacation! How much longer are you there?

RR. Ran 4.8 with DH last night, felt pretty good! Today, just doing core/arms. Trying to rest the legs a LOT.

NRR. Working from home today- doing billing stuff for our water business. Boring!

Humboldt Redwoods Half Marathon 10.20.2013 

Tiburon by the Bay Half Marathon 11.3.2013 (My Birthday!) 

Napa Valley Full Marathon 3.2.2013

PRs: 

Half: 1:48

Full: 4:34

NorCal

Lizo- Rest, Ice, Compress, Elevate! Smile

Humboldt Redwoods Half Marathon 10.20.2013 

Tiburon by the Bay Half Marathon 11.3.2013 (My Birthday!) 

Napa Valley Full Marathon 3.2.2013

PRs: 

Half: 1:48

Full: 4:34

LucyBelle

Lizo: Rest, Ice, Elevation, Compression!!

ETA: Wow, can I spell much?

taylorma1

Lucy-I am here until Sarurday morning

lizo_77

Norcal and lucy: thanks!! RICE! Got it! Smile