Womens Running

Where’s the weekender (dailies)? (Read 18 times)

Arimathea

Tessa

Congratulations Lisa! Can I put my bet in for May 24 now?

Busy weekend as usual. Lots of work to be done. And the CPCU folks revised both the law and accounting classes as well as the Associate in Risk Management curriculum so I'm going to have to redo materials for next semester. Oh joy.

Karen, if you need paperbacks for the condo, I have plenty!

Sorry for those who were caught in snow trick or treating. Windy here but not too cold. Had quite a few people up our driveway, happy for that.

And I did the Santa Clarita half this morning. Glad I did not do the full. The knee I fell on last weekend is still complaining, and I did not need to be out there another 3.5 hours. 3:22, not sure if this is a PW for me because I don't do many halfs!

Half Crazy K 2.0

Weekend took a nose dive yesterday, FIL had a stroke. Today we went to the hospital and that was just tough. Did 3 miles on the treadmill when we got home.

MyMomRun, congrats! I woudl think for a 100, conveniencec is a huge factor.

Weekend took a nose dive yesterday, FIL had a stroke. Today we went to the hospital and that was just tough. Did 3 miles on the treadmill when we got home.

I’m sorry, this sounds so tough. Hoping for the best.

6/9/24 Cinderella Trail Run 50k, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

MyMomRun, congrats! I woudl think for a 100, conveniencec is a huge factor.

Oh, no.  Thinking of him.

Damaris