Womens Running

Wandering through the desert Weekend (Read 13 times)

LC Runs

3 miles for me and at a decent pace!  So far, I'm feeling fine. Still a little foggy headed but that's kind of my baseline anyway 

I think BF and I are going on a hike later (pathway type hike) and then probably grabbing a beer.

Kathi - that is so frustrating! I have heard of several stores that have gotten rid of their dressing rooms. We just got a new Meijer and they didn't even put any in, which really peeved BF as he went there to get some jeans. He brought 3 pair home and all had to be returned. So dumb!

Margaret - I hope you feel better, I probably missed it - did you get sick after coming home from your trip?

Karen - have a great run!

Kat - whoo hoo!!

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

I think my side effects have been minimal. Just some fatigue and the inevitable sore  arm so I hopped on the tm for my long run and included lots of walking.

Has Kats finished her race?

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Go, Kat, go!

I have 6 later. We need to go run some errands so I'll see whether TM or outside after that. It's raining today.

Looking at the weather for Monumental, I'm glad I am not running the marathon anymore. It will be one of the warmest Monumentals with a high of 70F.

Damaris

Anonymous Guest

I ran 8.

Has Kats finished her race?

I just looked her up and yes, yes she did! Way to go, Kat! Awesome job!!!!!

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

Woot, the cowgirl did it!  WTG Kat!

4.75 for me this morning.  Slept reasonably well last night too.  I think this bug is finally behind me.

Judy, glad that you are feeling better and moving again.

LC, I came down with bronchitis after traveling.  I think I have zero immunity to any and all bugs out there, after no exposure to anything for the past couple of years.

Damaris, that would be warm for a marathon.

Karen, I'd be okay if Houston won the World Series because I like Dusty Baker.  I'm mostly rooting for Philly because they're the underdog.

Off to do the laundry and other chores.

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I ran 8.

I just looked her up and yes, yes she did! Way to go, Kat! Awesome job!!!!!

Yay!!! Congrats, Kat!

Damaris

Half Crazy K 2.0

Cut my run short at 4.5 miles. Nearly called DH at 2.5 when I tripped on an uneven sidewalk and skidded on my hands and knees. Scraped palms, knees and right hip. Right plam lost the most skin. Made for a really fun post run shower.

About the dressing rooms, that is the only reason I go to a store in person. If there is no dressing room, there really is no reason for me to go and I'll just find something on Amazon. Pants attempt #2 arrived, haven't tried them on yet.

Yay Kat!

GatsbyBird, glad the bug is behind you . I had something last fall around this time and running wass impossible with the coughing.