Womens Running

Frosty Tuesday (Over 40) (Read 17 times)

judyruns

Mighty Mouse

Post. It's going to be snowy here today.  Tight lips

Where is the "any" key?   

judyruns

judyruns

Mighty Mouse

Monday I did 25 minutes running on the track, then 30 minutes of cardio at home.

Today will be a track run and cardio DVD at home, depending on the weather conditions. We are supposed to have some snow over the next several days.

Happy runs, All!  :::HUGS:::

Where is the "any" key?   

judyruns

LC Runs

Happy Tuesday!

4.7 morning miles.  Nada yesterday.  Still have the crud, but I think it's getting better. Looking forward to a short work week.

Hi Judy - snow forecasted for here, too.  **sigh**

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning!  Did a T25 workout and 6 miles yesterday.  Did a T25 workout this morning and expect to do 7 with 2 @ MP tonight.

Judy, hope the weather conditions cooperate for your run and enjoy the cardio workout.

LC Runs, hope you feel better soon!

Damaris

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

well, now i'm 100% certain it is the ligament in my right hip (sacrotuberous).  Same as what happened in the left in June.  That will explain the SI problems I had earlier before the race and what is happening now.  It hurt to run so I stopped.  I'm not amused and I didn't have time to come back and tape it and try again so I will do that tomorrow.  I'm sure the neighbors were amused watching me doing short runs and analyzing what I was doing.  I'm sure they wondered why I was pushing on my butt etc...... HA

It is now raining and cool out.  Yuck

Marjorie

Arimathea

Tessa

Marjorie, I've heard of sacroiliac, sacrotuberous sounds like a holy potato...Wink Hope it feels better soon.

Karen, you broke 10 hours for JFK? Congratulations!

Lisa, snickering about the PT and the shoes. Maybe put your good running shoes in the car so you have them?

Judy, not snowing here, of course. But it is supposed to rain on Thanksgiving Day.

Laura, hope the crud goes away.

5 this morning with RN, I would love to get in a bit more running but am not sure I will be able to. Working from home and then giving back the law finals. Tomorrow, maybe. I have permission to work from home and it's a half day.

Happy runs!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Sorry to hear this, Marjorie.  Heal soon!

Tessa, glad to hear from you.

Damaris

Hi

It was cold and raining buckets this morning so I slept in.  Hoping to run after work.  Planning for 6 miles.  Hope it goes better than Sunday.

Marjorie--how long does that take to heal?  Ouch.  Take care of yourself.

Judy and all you northern gals--stay safe in the winter storm.  I hope it isn't too bad.

Work printer connection still messed up from last week when one of the HQ guys tried to "fix" it for me.  Ugh.  Tech support has tried twice to troubleshoot/reload software.   Angry  The my boss called to apologize for not being more accessible.  Three times!  Stop calling me already!

I tried eating some chocolate but the fix was only temporary.  I think the only thing that will help is when the clock strikes 3:30 and I go home.  Or maybe I will just leave early and see if anyone notices....Joking

Anonymous Guest

Cold, rainy day here today with the same forecast for tomorrow. Glad I'm still resting from JFK! Another rest day today. We're closing at 2 tomorrow so if my legs don't hurt I may do an easy spin on the bike tomorrow afternoon. Or I might take another rest day. I am taking this week with no plan and no counting calories and eating whatever I want. I just hope I don't get too used to it or like it too much!!

Judy, hope your weather isn't too bad.

Laura, glad you're finally getting rid of the crud.

Damaris, what's a T25 workout? Is it a DVD?

Marjorie, sucks that it's still bothering you but, good that you figured it out.

Tessa, I too thought it sounded like a holy potato! Great minds... Smile

Susan, at least 3:30 has come and gone! I laughed at your matter of fact "I tried eating some chocolate". I'm shocked that didn't work!

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

Wait, what?  There's something that chocolate can't fix?  Big grin

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR