Womens Running

Go Fishing TUESDAYS (DAILIES) (Read 16 times)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

They love me, of course, but hubby would prefer Indy. So i want to hear already!

Damaris

Kat--OMG on eating the pet fish!!! LOL

Dad will probably stay for two weeks.  Need to figure out how to get him home....either with the niece when she comes to visit, bus, or I'm driving again.....He pretty much hangs out at his farmhouse and reads all day, so now he is hanging out here and reading.  Change of scenery is nice I hope.  He met great grandson Cameron last night, and DS1 gave a tour of his backyard garden. He likes to sit out by the pool under the porch (in the shade) and read. Skye will hang out with him too.

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

Hi all.

I don't like to fish but I do like eating it.

2.1 mile run to work today which left me sweaty so good thing I work in a stinky factory. Lol. Tonight the family and I will attempt rock climbing. Should be interesting.

Carol, I'm glad dgd is ok

Books? Someone needs to start a book recommendation thread.  I just finished The Book Thief. Was sad.  I could use some more suggestions.

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

Lizziebeerunning

Cupcake Connoisseur

Carol – OMG..a lot going on in your world. Glad your DGD is ok! How scary! And your DH..oh boy. I can relate! How are they treating the issues? Meds? Its hard to be supportive when they don’t listen. LOL. Hang in there! You’ll have a lot to “run off” here soon! Excited for you! I would say sleeveless! FOR SURE.

Susan – Wow, what a nice neighbor!! Nice walk/run today! YAY for DH’s return! Will he be home for a while?

Sandy – Nice running for you! When does your training officially start? The training group for Richmond Marathon started two weeks ago! I did not realize you had that in your freezer. I am going to look next time I’m there 😊 All this time it was just chilling there next to the Halo ice cream! 😉 Bugs..IDK..I guess I will just have to get used to it. I bookmarked that pace page 😊 Everyone is on vacation it seems! Hang in there.

Docket – Haha, I do try my best to slow down! Its hard right now since I am trying to find my new easy pace since my lungs are getting “pinker” by the hour! 😉 I would be into trying fishing in the Caribbean! Of course they loved you!! I am sure YOU would prefer Indy as well 😊 Its time to get out of the heat! Hehe.

Cathy – Perfect weather over there for you, too! Nice run! OOO older DD is interested in a boy 😊 I met a guy when I was in Summer school one year. My Summer school was not an optional choice though – so my mom was not so keen on me dating this guy. 😉 I can’t remember what happened with him. When is she allowed to date!?  Woohoo for 5th place! 521 miles in 4 weeks?! WTH. HOW?! Do you think they are cheating?? Nope, I am not going with HCF on the trip. Its a guys thing 😊 I got the blue and teal ones - https://www.saucony.com/en/kinvara-10/35943W.html

Karen – Nice run today. I am ready for Fall. Its really closer than we realize, you know. Woohoo for trip prepping! Too bad you can’t bring Blue Bell. I would SO run with mosquito netting! That gives me some ideas for my hats!

Kathryn  - LOL at your friends mom eating the pet fish! HAHA. Was it a special kind of fish that needed a different disposal technique than the toilet? 😉 Ruger was eating, but Sunday morning he had the poops and vomited a couple times. He must be refilling 😊 Glad you are recovering well!  12 hours of sleep?! So jealous

Lori – I am having fish for dinner tonight 😊 I love to eat it, too. Rock climbing!? That sounds really fun!

Have a good afternoon everyone!

October 4 - Milwaukee, WI - 26.2

November 14 - Richmond, VA - 26.2

March 21 - Virginia Beach, VA - 26.2

Anonymous Guest

Advantage to buying a camper van geared towards adventure/outdoor (4WD, big gear garage for sports equipment, solar so you can go off the grid for days, etc.): when you go to the first ever owner event thing in Colorado, you get people looking for other people to mountain bike, go climbing, and.........trail run! I just confirmed a 10-12 mile trail run for Saturday with a couple other people. Yay.

Dogs are in the kennel, van is about 3/4 packed. Just clothes and food left to put in.

Kathryn, that is hilarious about eating the pet fish! Is this the first day back to work since Mohican? Hope it goes well. I did a 50K on the Javelina course and I would say the hardest part is that there is absolutely no shade. I got lucky and it was mostly an overcast day, but when the sun is out, it's brutal. Trail itself I would say is 90% runnable. One section of kinda loose rock that I had to walk, other than that easy running. The fact that there is no shade also means there are no roots to trip over.

Lori, rock climbing, eh? You are just doing all kinds of adventurous stuff lately.

Damaris, of course they love you!

Liz, I am a little concerned about almost two weeks without ice cream. Maybe I'll finally lose this extra 5 pounds though.

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

Half Crazy K 2.0

4 miles. Thought we were going to get storms, but nothing really happened. Not a fishing fan, especially if it involves a boat (motion sickness).

Bikerchick, glad DGD is ok, hopefully this is a wake up call for your DH.

KatS, OMG on the fancy fish becoming dinner!

Seloc, hopefully you warn your guests not to eat the long frozen fish!

AnonymousGuest, no humidity, but could altitude be an issue?

CrazySue, very nice of your neighbor!

Turtles, how does one walk more than 100 miles each week and work?