Womens Running

Quasi Holiday Mondaily (Read 9 times)

The dilemma of when a big holiday falls on a Tuesday.  I'm guessing many workplaces are closed today?  Not mine, but I think I'll be one of the few people working today.  How about you?

SRD, might go for a walk later.

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

Anonymous Guest

The grocery store felt like a normal slow Monday morning, but I'm guessing those that took this as a 4-day weekend aren't getting up early today to go grocery shopping.

I was conflicted on running this morning. I felt like I should run and preload my weekly miles since we'll be traveling Friday and Saturday, but still not feeling 100% back from the migraine stuff. Health trumped scheduling convenience and I took a rest day.

Margaret, when do you leave for OR?

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

Half Crazy K 2.0

Took the day off. The downside of the overall organization being a hospital is that they don't often close extra days for holidays. 3.5 miles in a sauna.

GatsbyBord, I considered working a half day today and then said f-it.

AnonymousGuest, I bet the grocecry store will be more crowded as the day goes on. We've tried going to Costco mid week just after a holiday and only got the parking lot.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I took today off because although the court is closed, we don't do that in the government, it would make sense but we don't do sense.

I have Pilates and 3.

Damaris

Karen, we’re driving to OR on Friday, the race is Saturday. 

HCK, federal employees get nothing extra when it comes to days off. Well, unless a former president dies.  Or you work for a court. 

Damaris, yes, makes no sense that courts are closed yet we’re working.

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR