Womens Running

Mondailies again! (Read 10 times)

Still coughing and hoarse here...feel okish but trying to take it easy, not talk so I don't cough. Ugh I'm so tired of this.

Margaret--lol on the bird!  Reminds me of Scamp shredding magazines when we leave the house.

No running here.

Friday night we kept a weim rescue puppy and then took him to the vet on Saturday.  So cute!!!!!  I woulda kept him if I coulda...

Saturday we went to New Orleans to see DH's friend and I wanted to go to a yarn shop in the French Quarter. Didn't know it was Red Dress Run day and there were 100's of people in red dresses in the Quarter! Lots of guys...people watching at it's finest...lol.

Ugh I have a presentation after lunch and no voice...this should be entertaining.

Happy Monday !!

Anonymous Guest

Kinda dragging this morning. Not sure whether I'll get an easy/recovery run in or take a rest day. I feel like a rest day, especially since it's supposed to rain, but we are thinking about going camping later in the week and I never run as much when we do, so feel like I should get some miles in while here.

Susan, glad you're starting to feel better - hope it stops lingering and you're back to normal soon!

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning! Asthma was still bad last night so I took today off work. I have 5 tonight and they are speedwork.

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

The coworker I had lunch with Friday has Covid. FML.

Damaris

The coworker I had lunch with Friday has Covid. FML.

Crap!  Covid on top of asthma would suck in a big way.  I know you have a trial this week.  The court won’t want you there if you’re sick, can you get it continued?

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Crap!  Covid on top of asthma would suck in a big way.  I know you have a trial this week.  The court won’t want you there if you’re sick, can you get it continued?

The asthma could be Covid, it's one of the symptoms of the new strain. Just hoping it's asthma though. I'll decide on the continuance tomorrow or Wednesday. I'm testing again tomorrow and if I cannot go to the office Wednesday due to being sick it's time to continue the trial or have someone cover.

Damaris

Half Crazy K 2.0

30 minutes on the treadmill after work. The latest in the car saga is the tech & service manager think the noise I am hearing ABOVE my head is actually originating from either the seat column or seatbelt column (ie well BELOW my head(. He says it's echoling up the column. Yea, ok. I'm not sure I buy that, but what do I know.

CrazySue, aw, I'd definitely want to keep a puppy. I imagine the people watching in New Orleans is entertaining. Our last trip to Atlatnic City was superr interesting people watching. Wwe think the table behind us at lunch was husband, wife & MIL. Maybe it was brother & sister & mom, not really sure. Mom was elderly. Dude sitting next to her was first looking at minimally clothed dudes, I guess on grindr or something similar. Thnen I look up to see a completey naked male torso on his phone. I had to nudge DH to look.

AnonymousGuest, hope your enegry comes back..

Docket, hopefully it's not covid.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

What a nightmare, HCK.

Damaris

judyruns

Mighty Mouse

Sue, very sorry you are still having lousy symptoms and hope you get very much better quickly. I'll bet the puppy is cute. 

Karen, if the body wants a rest day, give it a rest day. The next run will be better for it.

Damaris, I'm really sorry about the asthma and I hope that you don't have to deal with covid as well.

Asthma puffers seem to be undergoing a change. One is really hard to squeeze so that the counter changes. The other one is also getting harder to squeeze but it doesn't change the counter every time. (I learned that this morning from the pharmacist. It's not supposed to change until puffed 20 times.). Why does it have a counter at all?   I am on the wrong planet. 

GatsbyBird, the picture of Danielle working away is really cute.   She is a pretty bird. 

Where is the "any" key?   

judyruns