Womens Running

Meh Thursday (dailies) (Read 17 times)

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

Meh indeed. Not sure why but I've been feeling blah this week too. 5 miles for me today that were very much on the warm side. Last mile was pure slog.

Elina,  your approach to your friend is wise. The ball is now in her court. Grieving lost friendships takes time.

Damaris,  you're too fast for that damned machine and that's why it's overheating. At least it wonked out at the end vs beginning of your run.

Kats,  I'm sorry about your friend as well. I'm sure the course will be worth the money.

Hi Laura

CrazySue.... my hubby is on a meatless spree lately. He wants to cut back on it,  especially red meat. Because he is having prostrate problems and supposedly it could help. We made this delicious Mexican potato and bean bake. Yum

1. Ccoakley, nice speed work! Must be due to all that stroller pushing. I've never been the recipient of a strava segment. 

HCK, nice running!

Cathy,  you're becoming quite speedy!

Sandy,  I love all the photos of Miss Lily.

Lizzie,  I am not a fan of running in the dark. I'm always worried I will trip over something. Awesome news about your job application!

Karen,  I've ordered takeout a few times since the covid began but I'm leery about restaurants now. I hope you feel better soon.

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

Seloc

Liz!!  OMG I am so stinkin excited for you for this!!  Oh man. Of course you are qualified!!  You have gained soooooo much experience and shown sooooo much reliability and professionalism through all this.  I am sending every last positive vibe towards YOU for this opportunity!!!