Womens Running

Thrilling Thursdailies (Read 12 times)

DH's new shop is being delivered and set up. Dogs are barking their heads off. DH is gone for the day. Thrilling.

DH opened the gate and let the guys in while I was taking the dogs out for their pee break.  Of course, they ran over to see the visitors.  One of the guys jumped onto the trailer when he saw them charging towards them. Today will be fun. Lots of barking.

Spin class was fun.  Another of my running/riding friends taught the class today. She's a beast and class was challenging. Nice change.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Oh, boy. Poor man thought you had attack dogs, lol.

I have 6 later.

Damaris

Anonymous Guest

8 miles here. Warm but overcast so I decided to take advantage of the no sun and run a few of the miles at tempo. Now I'm beat.

My Bronco Sport is scheduled for production! Scheduled for the end of July, don't know how long it takes to build and then send to Killeen Ford for us. We will probably still be in Colorado so may have to make a trip back to get it.

Susan, that sound like a hectic morning. I wish I could teach our guys to bark less at people.

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

Karen--yes! Skye must bark to alert me to the men in front and back and front and back and front and back...... I have to walk them on a leash--hopefully no accidents today!

Got back from Ireland last night.  10.5 hours on a plane plus all the other "joys" of air travel left me pooped.  I also have a dentist appointment this afternoon and need to hit the grocery store.  Glad that I took off today from work.  Glad to see that our back deck project got underway while we were away.  It's way overdue.  Easy 5.6 miles this morning.

CrazySue, hopefully the new shop doesn't take too long to set up.  I can see how the constant barking would get old.

Damaris, Karen -- nice miles!

MTA: here are a couple pics from the marathon last weekend in Ballyvaughan on the west coast of Ireland .  My DH and sister (on the right) did the 10k.  While climbing up a hill, I was chatting to a fellow runner who looked about 70-something.  He was the founder of the marathon club of Ireland and that race was his 621st marathon!  Made my 80-something marathons (or more) look like small potatoes.

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Congrats, Margaret! Great pics.

Karen, nice run.

Damaris

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

Those photos are stunning.

I hope to see Ireland some day

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

kats

WINE o'clock somewhere!

9 miles.  Day didn't go as planned.  RD tomorrow, phew.

Welcome back Margaret.

K

Kettle Moraine - June 2024

Beast of Burden - August 2024

Hennepin Hundred - Oct 2024

Javelina Jundred - Oct 2024