Womens Running

TOO HOT THURSDAY, DIVAS (Read 18 times)

melrunner

Crazy two days. Where do I even start?

TriR 8 miles today very much needed.

NtriR. I am officially unemployed as of September 30st. That's what the meeting was about. Luckily, I will get paid same salary and benefits until December 31st. I need to make sure I get everything in writing. Their reasoning is that they want to move everything to Mex and they are making structural changes. So my boss couldn't come and tell me this. And I've been with them for 14 years almost. I want all this on writing. They did a rough draft but I want something very clear. . I already spoke to my friend that is a business attorney so the serverance letter can be iin detail and quite clear. 13 years. Damn. Still stings.

doggy is great! King Charles Cavalier Spaniel owner surrendered from the pound. DH changed her nname to Bubbles. She's house trained. So sweet and wants to be out you all day long! She was sleeping next to me and she preferred sleeping on our bed so she climbed right in bed with us! I want to get her in the habit of sleeping on her doggy bed but she likes our bed much bettEr! Pictures later!

Back in a few for personals.

SassySparky

Meli - wow that's a lot of changes and I'm sorry about your job! It seems like you've been unhappy there for awhile so I hope you find a better position soon! And congrats on Bubbles! I totally missed that you brought the pup home, I'm surprised your DH changed his mind! Have fun getting to know the pup.

My left foot is so weird - the arch keeps cramping! Same leg as the charley horse last night. It's got to be connected.

I'll be running my first full, the Richmond Marathon on November 16, 2013!

taylorma1

meli-sorry about the job. As Sassy said, seems like you were unhappy in it. Are you going to try and find another job in your field, or do you want to do something different? And how is DH doing with the dog? I remember you saying a few days ago that he didn't want one yet.

NorCal

Meli- Wow I am so sorry and in shock about your job. But as others said, you've been pretty unhappy there, so maybe this is the perfect time to make a change and find something that is better for you and a boss that values you more. Smart to get everything in writing. I have faith that you will find something much better soon! And I'm so happy things with Bubbles are going well! Can't wait to see pictures! L just started sleeping with us when we moved here, he LOVES it, but at night he will get too hot sometimes and get down for a bit to lay in front of the fan! lol.

Lucy- WOOHOO!!! The big day is almost here!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're going to be a STUNNING bride!!!!

Humboldt Redwoods Half Marathon 10.20.2013 

Tiburon by the Bay Half Marathon 11.3.2013 (My Birthday!) 

Napa Valley Full Marathon 3.2.2013

PRs: 

Half: 1:48

Full: 4:34