Womens Running

What have I done this weekend?? (Read 11 times)

Anonymous Guest

Why, I bought an e-mountain bike. Way more than I've ever spent on a bicycle, but I've kinda wanted one since I tried out a friend's when we were camping. I said I'd like one but was afraid I wouldn't use it......well, the 23's are on sale now and I still have that life insurance money from my dad, so I finally just went ahead and ordered. The technology has gotten so good so fast it doesn't way much more than my regular mountain bike (which is now for sale!!).

Ran for the first time in two weeks this morning. Just 3 miles, and it was hard. Still not 100% over my cold.

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I saw that, enjoy!

I ran 3 and did Barre.

Damaris

kats

WINE o'clock somewhere!

Quiet weekend on here….

Karen, fun on the e-bike, I hope you like it.

Damaris, hope your run/barre was enjoyable.

In Spain now.  With Mom.  Going ok until last night when during the night she got some sort of GI bug and has spent all day today in bed.  Luckily I had Imodium which helped on that front.  She finally consented to some crackers.  And a martini…. At least she is eating something.  Fun trying to discern what food items are in Spanish.  Thank goodness for pictures on the wrappers/boxes.

It has been nice though.  Phenomenal weather, couldn’t have asked for better.  I have a flamenco show/dinner tonight, she is staying home.  Tomorrow a sunset boat ride.  Nothing else.  Some photos are up on FB if anyone is interested.  We are in the old city and it is charming as ever.

Hoping Margaret is having fun on her adventures in Japan.

I am SO out of shape, walking the city has really made me realize how bad.  I have a race in Jan, debating skipping it.  Let’s see if I can get my act together when I am home.

Best to all of you.

K

Kettle Moraine - June 2024

Beast of Burden - August 2024

Hennepin Hundred - Oct 2024

Javelina Jundred - Oct 2024

Anonymous Guest

Kat, loved the pictures. Your trip sounds fab (except the Mom sick part!). My mom and I decided we wanted to do a trip somewhere next year, but she doesn't want to do international. So now trying to come up with a fun US trip for an 81-year-old lady.

I ran another three around the neighborhood today. I like running on Sunday mornings because that's the only time there's no construction going on. Volunteering for the kid running series this afternoon.

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

Half Crazy K 2.0

8 miles yesterda & lower body strength, 3 today. Now watching football and making some muffins for pre-run breakfasts next week.

AnonymousGuest, I didn;t fully read your post and saw life insurance & e-bike and was like  Then I saw it was life insurance money.

Docket, nice workouts.

KatS, your trip sounds fun (aside from your mom's stomach issues).