Womens Running

Early Monday (dailies) (Read 21 times)

Blergh.  I had a lot to do today and accomplished very little.  It was like bonking during a race -- I just could not will myself to get stuff done!  I finally stopped spinning my wheels and went for a run.  Totally counting down the days till Friday...

Kupcakes, yes, WHY must Mondays drag on forever?

Lizzie, laughing at the crumbs giving away HCBF's late night snacking.  Chips are such a weakness of mine.  When I'm not binging on chocolate, that is. 

Diane, I haven't had a chance to read your RR but will do so soon!  Nice pic of you in your InB.  Good that your back isn't hurting post-race.  You asked about Miwok 100k — a pretty course but very challenging. Over 11,000’ elevation gain and tough cutoffs. A WS qualifier and entry is by lottery.

Damaris, good luck on the Seattle and Portland jobs!  Pretty sure that Portland would be the flatter city, just sayin'.

Turtles, a new bike is exciting.  I'm still riding a heavy 20 year old Trek that's a hand-me-down from my sister.  But since I don't ride much, I figure it's good enough for me.

Karen, whew, you were way more productive than I was today.  Getting sponsors is cool -- what sort of stuff will they provide?

Kilmisters, so trail race #2 is already in the works?  I did see something to that effect on FB earlier...    Hard to understand exactly who is cheering for VGN.  Meh.

Ginny, sorry to hear you were achy today.  Hopefully tomorrow is better.

CrazySue, nice core work.  I'm trying to be more consistent about it, at least twice per week.

Judy, hooray for the toe feeling better!

Seloc, no, not really tapering for Pinelands.  Actually signed up for a trail marathon this Saturday.    It's all prep for the 50 miler in July, so looking at the races as long training runs.  With aid stations and friends.  

Kat, exciting about the new ink projects!

Lisa, hope you are having a fabulous birthday!

Good night, all (or good morning to Kilmisters, in case she's starting Tuesday's daily early!)

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR