Womens Running

Finally Fridailies!!! (Read 10 times)

Thank goodness!!!

3.6 hot and steamy miles with Scamp this morning.

Keeping two of the grands tonight--hopefully Abe (3)  won't cry too much he's been extra clingy to mom lately.

Ready for the weekend!!!

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

I didn't sleep much last night. Afternoon shift did that to me sometimes. I think I will take a rest day.

Sue, enjoy the grandbabies.

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning! I have 4 after work.

Damaris

FriYAY!  Having coffee and toast.  Another foggy morning, but I think it'll clear up.  Yesterday turned out to be lovely and sunny, but with a cold breeze.  There are a  few things to slog through at work, but I'm hoping to get out early and hit the grocery store.  SRD but I might go out for a walk later.

CrazySue, good luck with the grands tonight.

Lori, have a good rest day.

Damaris, enjoy the 4!

Karen, sorry the start to your CO trip is not the best.  Hopefully everyone/dogs feel better after a few days at the new location.

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

Half Crazy K 2.0

So glad it's Friday. Plus, we don't have school in the summer, so it was quiet & I couldd catch up on things. 6.5 miles with intervals before work and lower body strength after.

CrazySue, Enjoy your weekend with the grands.

BerthaaSlayer, add me to the poor sleep list.

Docket, enjoy your 4.

GatsbyBird, hopefully you got out of work early.

I did get out a little early, hit the grocery store, and grabbed some cherries from a friend's tree (he's away until the end of the month and gave me pre-approval).  Enjoying a G&T now.  Need to head out early tomorrow to volunteer at a trail race.  Going to be hot, but the race is not too long, up to 35k, so hopefully people are smart and there are no heat issues.

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR