Womens Running

Freezing Friday - PREGGOS (Read 321 times)

tinyteri

36 weeks!

PGR: Less cramping yesterday and today, but periods of it.  I guess it was a false alarm the other night---baby is not quiet done cooking yet, which is fine with me. I am up to 20-21 # which my md says is great, but then why does my belly look so HUGE, oh yeah I am growing a baby,lol.

RR: Going for a 3 miler in a few, it's almost 60 degrees outside today, I am excited to enjoy that while it lasts.  Maybe yoga when I return?

NPGR: My work schedule sucks from this point on until I deliver.  I don't have more than 2 days off in a row and when you work nights, that pretty much means 1.5 days off, ugh.  Our friend the real estate agent was great to meet with.  Most home like ours have been selling within 81 days so we are pleased.  She only charges 5% to sell which is better than most in this area tooSmile

MArunner: Have fun at the game. 

Jazz:Yummy cake, enjoy!

Ozzyoi: Good luck on the moving details. 

schmetterling: Glad the chiro helped.

monk: Congrats on 3rd trimester.  Great job on the run.

sashannadelina: That is great about all the furniture.  Sounds like your dh and mine are related--he mentioned last Sat that he wondered about ordering his gown and hood for his phd grad which is in 2 weeks and looked online and discovered it needed to have been ordered by Oct, they were able to help him, yeah!

TNesq: Sorry about the nausea, babies must be growing.

Mannluna: Yeah for a PG uniform, sounds perfect...I will need a post-baby uniform soon.

LIz: 12 pounds is great, I hear you feeling self conscious about body with some people.  Good luck!

MA runner girl

Not sure if anyone is around but wanted to share... I went out for my 2 mile run and ended up with 4! Awesome, I kinda liked the "cold"! I felt great, though I did have to walk a little. I'm wondering if I'm wearing the support band too high, I pulled it down a little in the end and it felt better. Something to think about on my next run. I ran 58.2 miles in November! Super proud of that and my highest month since July (187), but I didn't know I was pregnant for most of it and then tried to keep up marathon training. I <3 the second tri. Too bad it's almost over...

Liz - I feel the same way as you about being full and hungry all the time and huge, when really I haven't gained that much. It sucks! I'm impressed that you are still running so much. I thought my 11 miles since Tuesday was a lot Wink

Terri - Wow, 20-21 pounds! That's super impressive. I'm halfway there already (or probably a little more now since I was up 9 2 weeks ago at 22w). Bummer on the work schedule, hopefully you don't have too much longer to go so you don't have to worry about that for too long Wink

TN - I can't imagine what the hunger is like with twins!! Lots more calories being burned there haha Bummer about the nausea, gotta eat breakfast!

Mann - I need to get myself some black leggings and tunics! Sounds so comfy. Good luck with the relay! I did a 6 mile leg of a marathon relay at about 18 weeks too and it went great! I think the race atmosphere helps you forget about the unconfortableness of pregnancy running.

Have a great weekend all!

PRs: 5k - 21:22, half marathon - 1:39:43, marathon - 3:37:16

Ozzyoi

Hi Ladies,

Just stopping in with an update - the u/s went really well, baby is measuring right on 31w 3d (so a day behind what I thought but I think i'll stick with my weekly Monday turnovers Smile  Wink and around 4lbs 2oz. The m/w said all looks good including the umbilical cord flow and hb so...they figure it's just the way I'm carrying. So....i just went for a swim to de-stress...that wasn't all "easy"!!  A relief. Just returned from getting a crib for $45 off CL and they threw in a free high chair too (needs a clean but - it's free!).  

Will catch up with everyone on Monday - have a great weekend all!