Womens Running

WEDnesday Dailies (Read 19 times)

Per earlier mention of trouble sleeping.. .here I am. LOL

and there I was.. 1986 in the height of big shoulder era. No idea what was up with the hat. But I thought the dress was "classic" LOL

Big bows on the back of those bridesmaid dresses (which I thought could be worn again.).  I later found out that they called themselves "the barnyard bridesmaids"

Lisa

Arimathea

Tessa

In my (admittedly limited) experience, very few bridesmaids' dresses can be worn again.

I think the dress looks pretty!

No trouble sleeping but I just got back from a more than usually acrimonious vestry meeting. I hope two glasses of wine is enough to get me to sleep tonight.

Oh, and I got 4 miles in after work and before the aforementioned vestry meeting. First time I've done a double in a while...

judyruns

Mighty Mouse

Neat wedding pictures!

Tuesday was a great 60 minute run. Squirrels were out. Nuts are dropping and chipmunks and squirrels were very industriously gathering them. It was such a happy run. Some days I just have more energy. I’ve added a leg stretch that my doc showed me to loosen up the ITB.

Advice from lady older than dirt: Stretches done religiously will be important for staying flexible. Joints tend to want to cramp up. 

Today I’m off to the trail for a run and then to some drugstore shopping. Two more reserved books have come in for me. Library run as well.

Happy runs, All! 

Where is the "any" key?   

judyruns

Lizziebeerunning

Cupcake Connoisseur

Sorry Lisa! Don’t know how I missed this thread earlier this morning. LOL! Maybe the coffee hadn’t hit yet?

October 4 - Milwaukee, WI - 26.2

November 14 - Richmond, VA - 26.2

March 21 - Virginia Beach, VA - 26.2