Womens Running

Marathon Monday! (DAILIES) (Read 20 times)

Anonymous Guest

That was hard. Proud of myself, and now seeing how other runners did, even more so. 4:10:38. Driving rain at times. Just awful. Worst conditions I've ever run in. I'm gonna wear that jacket everywhere. Including to dinner tonight, which I have to leave for in 15 minutes and I'm still not dressed. More later....I haven't even read anything, just wanted to let you know I'm alive and happy.

Thank you all for tracking me and sending me good vibes. It helped.

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

dhuffman63

Trails

We are so proud of you!  I'm glad you are my coach.

LC Runs

3 miles this  evening on the TM, with the wind gusts I just decided I would rather run indoors.  I also did a quick weight workout, which is a plus because when I run outside, I am really lax about the strength training.

Cathy - how did your friend do today?  That is cute about your DD and the guy volunteering to run with her - it would be awesome if your DH started running again with her!!

Hi Kat!!  I am hoping I am out of my funk soon, this just stinks.  Hope you had a good day!

Ginny - great job on the workout this morning!

Lizzie - definitely ran off some work frustration! That is so awesome about HCBF working back at home!!

Tessa - sorry you are feeling cruddy!  I can do some of my job alone (and I am fine doing that), the challenge is when we meet with a new person, the state says it has to be an RN and licensed SW so I can't do those alone or with another SW.  I'm pulling nurses from other offices, which is fine since I don't care who I work with and kind of like working with different people, but it is hard to find people when they have their own work to do.

Karen - WAY TO GO GIRL!! I was stalking, I mean tracking you today!  You are a Bada$$!  Have an awesome dinner tonight!

Half Crazy K 2.0

Rest day. My legs feel a little beat up, nothing terrible though. Race report here.

AnonymousGuest, congrats on the strong race! I can't imagine spending dealing with heavy rain & wind, the light rain & wind was bad enough.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Evening.  Been traveling most of the day (in SC for work this week), and I'm exhausted.  Managed 4 miles outside in 48F, sunny and windy and it was awesome.  Tank and shorts felt warm in that, even!

Karen, congrats on a tough race!  Kudos, bad ass.

I'm exhausted.  Will try shoutouts tomorrow.  Just started my presentation for tomorrow morning an hour ago, and at least I have it done.  Now I need to figure out a way to print it and learn it.  Must sleep first.

Damaris