Womens Running

Look who's starting the weekend! (Over 40) (Read 17 times)

Gatsby--you are right.  If I feel that wiped out I need to stop.  So i did.  Otherwise a good day though--had to read at church and that went well.  Thank goodness I did not have any crazy big words to read and I didn't get tongue tied.  Smile  Also had a great sew day, so not a total loss.

Get out and try it again next week!

Left a message for Tessa also. Sending our love and best wishes for her and family.

Lisa

LC Runs

Hi Ladies!

I have been a bit MIA. Dealing with an awful cold/cough, haven't been this sick in a long time.  Ugh.  But, did manage to run most days of the week.  Ran 6.5 yesterday solo and the same today with my running friend.

Thinking of Tessa, as well - sending thoughts and prayers.

Asking for some prayers for a friend of mine, could tell something was going on with her, found out her hubby had an affair with his secretary and refuses to fire the B^^^^  (they own a chiropractic office and live at the office so you can imagine).  4 teenage kids, she has never worked  and is just devastated.  What the hell is wrong with people????

On a happier note, I am hosting a group run on Thanksgiving morning, thinking it will be a blast and hope to make it an annual thing.  No charge, just asking for canned good donations.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Happy Sunday everyone.  Got my 13 done today.  Tapering for CIM on 12/8 and planing my eating/exercising for the coming week...

Lisa, good for you for getting 6.5 done!  But brrr, that sounds chilly.  Apparently the iPhone wanted to be home, nice and warm under the covers?

CrazySue, some days are like that.  If your body was telling you it felt wiped out, best listen.

Damaris, that's great that your hubs is doing his first HM next weekend.  What's next on your race calendar?

Marjorie, not so smart for the pup to eat the curtains but at least he knew how to get rid of it!

Cindy, taper time for your half?  Hoping the shins cooperate for at least 2 more weeks.

Carol, sounds like you're enjoying your free time!

Off to a running club board meeting in a little bit.  Today we're picking the recipients of our designated runner slots for Western States 100 mile run and Miwok 100K run (RC gets a slot in each race since we put on aid stations).   A very BIG DEAL for those who are eligible.

He is doing the Space Coast HM and I'm doing the full.

10 miles with hubby tonight.  He's ready.

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Tessa is in my thoughts tonight.

Damaris