Womens Running

FFRRIIIYYAYYYYYY!!! (DAILIES) (Read 18 times)

Lizziebeerunning

Cupcake Connoisseur

Liz! Kroger has Halo Top on sale for $3.99, plus 5x coupon you can download for another dollar off. Sadly, my Kroger was out of red velvet cake flavor, but I made do with others.

Kathryn, I saw your post on the headlamp, thank you! I may take you up on that. Hey, you got your car inspected and still got two miles in, I'd say pretty productive morning.

Cathy, yeah, you better stay inside and bundle up in that weather......sigh. I'm interested to see how your training goes for the November half and how you feel about it after the race.

Damaris, mmmmmhmmm. 

Oh! They had that on Wednesday when I went!! I bought 3! Thanks! Smile

October 4 - Milwaukee, WI - 26.2

November 14 - Richmond, VA - 26.2

March 21 - Virginia Beach, VA - 26.2

Bikerchick1

quick check in today...5 with RB.  Awesome temps in the 60’s!!!!

Happy Friday All!!!

Carol

LC Runs

Happy Friday!

3.6 this morning, like Carol said, we are having awesome temps today!

Liz - fabulous run, especially on a broken toe, OUCH!!  I hope your day is almost over and it wasn't too bad!!

Ginny - great run and workout today!!

Diane - great TM run!!

Hi Damaris!!

Sandy - great 15!  That is cute about the worker, I'm sure he thought you looked cute!

Judy - sounds like you've had some good running lately!!

Kat - wine makes everything better LOL!  Glad you got the car taken care of.

Karen - nice run!

Cathy - same weather here, I have all the windows open today!!

Hi Carol - great run!

Arimathea

Tessa

Quick check in here too. Supposed to be working. I just made one casserole for DD's friends' potluck and will make another at some point. This one is black bean enchilada and although people may not ask it is vegan and GF. The other one will not be.

Had a very nice run today, on an old trolley line that has been converted to a trail. It is supposed to be an out & back but the local trail using population has extended it and created a number of access points that I doubt Spokane Parks & Rec knows about. Or if they do they are turning a blind eye. I found a way to get to it very close to DD's home and two others closer to downtown, whereas the official starting point is over a mile further out. So nice almost 5 mile run this morning. Heard a porcupine, saw a mama turkey and a gobble of babies (or whatever the term is for a flock).

Trail race tomorrow!

LC Runs

Tessa - ohhh, what is the recipe?  My DD is vegan and I am struggling to find things to make her (she usually just makes her own dinner but I would like to have some ideas).  Glad you had a nice run!

dhuffman63

Trails

Tessa - ohhh, what is the recipe?  My DD is vegan and I am struggling to find things to make her (she usually just makes her own dinner but I would like to have some ideas).  Glad you had a nice run!

There's a very large collection of vegan cookbooks on Amazon.  https://www.amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Books-Vegan-Cooking/zgbs/books/7661761011

I make some vegetarian and vegan things but don't really follow that way of eating.

Arimathea

Tessa

Laura, it's an enchilada recipe however instead of using cheese I used tofu blended with nutritional yeast. Will post the recipe when I get home.