Womens Running

Today is Tuesday? - Supermoms (Read 29 times)

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

just quick now, I'll do more personals later... I want a shower Smile

spike - yes, we have a reservation, I hope it's ok for you, there looked to be main's w/o pasta/gluten, I posted it on FB, I'll bump it up so you can see it.

Thanks for all the votes of confidence re time!  SUB 1:43 is a little frightening I have to say Smile

5k - 22:56        10k - 46:13          HM - 1:45:39          FM - 3:57:03

Blog: http://terryruns.wordpress.com/

superspike113

Honorary Old

CA- you have been doing awesome, you can do it!  Thanks for taking on the reservation despite my issues LOL.

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

My weekday shoes were feeling a bit dead, checked the mileage, 627k, ooh time for new kicks.  There's a new outlet mall that opened sort of nearby (eh - Steeles & Trafalgar on the border of Halton Hills and Milton) with a Saucony store, scored new shoes for $89.  Running shoes for less than $100 is crazy mad cheap here.

eh - I hope you get your race registration figured out soon!  I always worry about my registration falling through the cracks if I don't register online, I've paid for races with cash and with pacing, you email head bunny the registration form.

cx2 - why were you a block away from the car?

becky - sounds like skype is the lesser of 2 evils..at least C won't trash your office.

ernie - I have lots of pictures of B as a baby with my cat, the cat with a "when will this screaming thing go away, hooman?" look on her face.  Now she tolerates him for the most part, unless he chases her, picks her up, or steps on her body parts.

CA - what happened to meatless monday?

nola - B usually eats 1 molecule of fruit or veggie PER WEEK.  The fruit is usually in the form of juice or nutri grain bars.

dexy - I have nothing against running in the rain in the summer.  In the spring/fall is a whole other matter.

spike - I like your hair.  Do you take it personally when your DH doesn't like a meal? I am trying not to but it is damn near impossible...

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

http://runningskirtsandmanicures.blogspot.ca/ 

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

zorbs - way to go B on the eating! Long weekends always mess me up on days of the week. I have fallen off the meatless monday thing, DH hated all the meals so it was getting tiring. I've been aiming to use less meat in every meal instead. Amazing on the cheap running shoes!!

r-eh - I hope they sort out the registration issues!

cx2 - ugh on the meltdown. I avoid being out at nap times also. We skipped the family dinner on Sunday just for that reason, it was going to be smack in the middle of the girls naps, plus DH wanted to run. Ugh on the rental - he should take the damage deposit and hire cleaners!

becky - hope you can figure out the childcare thing, such a stresser! I am looking forward to full time school in some ways - hopefully it will simply things a bit.

ernie - lol on the cat! mmm those things all sound super yummy! as does ice cream Smile

nola - wooot on being an aunt again! I'd want a place w/ pool also if I lived in the south!

dexy - my dog is such a pain to run w/ in the rain, he shakes to get the water off him every 10 feet, but then just has to shake again bc he keeps getting wet. I'm normally not good at planning meals either, but when I do a casserole I'm pretty good at doing 2 and freezing one.

spike - I would have hated myself a bit before I got my big PR in Van, WA - I was always a just a bit below 2 hrs halver. Your hair looks awesome!

5k - 22:56        10k - 46:13          HM - 1:45:39          FM - 3:57:03

Blog: http://terryruns.wordpress.com/

superspike113

Honorary Old

Thanks for the hair compliments. I haven't done a non-natural color since I accidentally dyed my hair orange at age 12.

zorbs- I try not to, but I'm getting really effing annoyed with his diet because he expects me to know the calorie count of everything. I let him fend for himself and eat cans of soup if he doesn't like what he's served.

CA- A 2 hr half seems impossible to me! I think if the stars align, I can do somewhere around 2:10 this time.

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

beckykay

Yawns - Man, I need a nap or something Smile

CA:  C is always hungry, but takes like a bite then says he is full.

Dexy:  Our dog is a grumpy old man, hates getting wet.  He is shedding like crazy right now.  I swear my dinning room rug didn't used to be black...  We already have in lunch bunch but I just worked something out with bosslady, fingers crossed it works out!

Nola:  You need a place that has a clubhouse with a pool so you don't have to do the cleaning yourself Wink  C hates swimming so I have been putting off lessons even though we really need to get him in some.

Spike:  Yep, everything has hit the fan today though and my mom is done.  The little girls mom was having an affair with her boss and the dad was cheating on the mom, both drinking and doing drugs.....craziness.  Corn too sweet?  I love slaw but DH HATES it.

Ernie:  He is really good at the office, so many things to stamp with my copy stamper Smile