Womens Running

Weather is getting frightful Wednesday - Supermoms (Read 20 times)

superspike113

Honorary Old

So the photographer that I have used for all our family pics has announced she's burnt out and shutting down her business. Since I started using her, I have made friends with a few other photographers, but I don't think any of them are as talented as Ashley was. How do I do family pictures in the future without hurting feelings? DH is friends with Lena, and I'm friends with Mary, and they are both working really hard to build their businesses. Gah. I guess I don't really have to worry about it until next summer though.

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

spike - your dinner sounds delish.  R yelling POTTY is like B at lulu yesterday - although if I told him to hold it I'm sure he couldn't.  I ended up paying and leaving as fast as I could (which was still a few minutes) and I asked if he still needed to use the potty and I got a guilty face and "no." in a small voice.

rg - the fake meat is from the Chinese grocery store.  Maybe in english it is called seitan? aka giant hunk o'gluten? (as spike recoils in horror, I'm sure!)

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

http://runningskirtsandmanicures.blogspot.ca/ 

Erniegirl

zorbs - Lol at the B bowling - tell DH to take a video next time! Bubble baby is a definite possibility - if you saw some of the "woe is me" fb updates my friend has been posting lately, you would be appalled. But she has legitimately had a tough year so she gets a pass (and hopefully goes back to normal once the baby is a bit sturdier!)

mer - I'm sure ditching the sub and getting your room back to yourself will help you get back into a routine. YUM brownies...I'm always so jealous when I hear about your DH baking.

CA - Nice work on the addition, M! I only did a small amount of spoon feeding when S was a baby but she also occasionally refuses to eat unless I feed her. I think babies just know they can get away with being lazy asses  Drive safely on those icy roads!

eh - Wow, $15 hm is an incredible deal! Aw, the kids sound so cute at the Christmas program.

spike - Ha ha, hate the ass- sicle! I have three friends who had babies at the end of October/early November and I've only visited one so far, so I'm feeling like a slacker friend, especially since they all came to visit S within the first week.

rg - I agree, cold weather running is better than hot weather running. When it's cold, you get more comfortable as you warm up. When it's hot, you just keep getting more and more uncomfortable. Ouch on the cut finger! Yup, a warning about germs is always appreciated. Although, if she had been up for it, I would have still gone to visit since there's going to be someone with a cold pretty much anywhere you go at this time of year.

5k - 20:46          10k - 41:27         10 mile - 1:15:32          Half marathon - 1:39:15      

superspike113

Honorary Old

zorbs- I never knew what to do with seitan. It always sounded like Satan to me, which can't be a food that's good for you Wink  R sharted in his underwear in the stroller last night because I did not run fast enough, so it wasn't a total victory. He's been waiting to tell us he needs to go until he's in an utter panic over it. Yesterday he peed all over daycare lady's legs as she was putting him on the potty.

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07