Womens Running

BRAZO Weekends! (DAILIES) (Read 21 times)

Half Crazy K 2.0

Spin workout & core.

Arimathea, those conditions sound awful. Smart call to drop.

AnonymousGuest, impressive miles and really impressive with 27 hours of running & no sleep.

Turtles, congrats on the AG placement! The medal is really cool--is it going to go on a Christmas tree?

CrazySue, nice half!

Turtles, great job on the PR and AG award!

CrazySue, yay on the HM.

Damaris, nice 20 today.

Lori, good for you getting our for a recovery run after your LR yesterday.

Lizzie, the cabin sounds really nice!  Getting lost yesterday was part of the fun.  I got off course a couple times but just checked the map and get myself back on course.

Kilmisters, the 11 mile trail run will be good starting point for MI. Especially it's cold and snowing. Nothing like starting off with a bang.

HCK, nice workout.

Tessa, great RR.  You really conveyed the crappiness of the conditions.

Karen, hopefully you are recovering and resting and proud of your effort.  Sometimes conditions throw in a monkey wrench that you can't anticipate or train for.

Seems like some sort of record this weekend with the number of people doing races!

I did a kettlebell class this morning and went for a walk in the afternoon.  Easy joggity jog tomorrow.  I recently used the phrase "joggity jog" in a text to someone I don't know well. I think it puzzled him.  

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR