Womens Running

Tropical Tuesday (Over 40) (Read 20 times)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Great job on the Calico, Tessa.

Damaris

Anonymous Guest

Damaris, I can see how this weather would be hard to run in day after day, but for me today, it was awesome.

There was no snow on the ground! Sure, the air was a little wet and my 10x100s were a good bit slower than they would have been at home, but I was wearing shorts and the sun was out and it was warm and it was awesome. Not great running weather by any means, but exactly the kind of weather I needed. I got a little over 6 miles in. Plan called for 8, but with the meeting running long, 6 was all I could do and not be late for dinner. Dinner was actually a lot of fun - instead of boring table talking about technical stuff, I lucked into a "fun" table - lots of laughing.

Tessa, great report! Good for you on sticking with June, I'm sure she appreciated it.

Marjorie, hope you still have power.

Hi to all!

karen

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Yeah, it's lovely to have once in a while but not as often as we do and 80F is really cool compared to what we get.  I had problems breathing today, boo humidity.

Damaris

Great RR Tessa!  Chuckled at the ventilated tights on the gentleman at the beginning.

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR