Womens Running

Marvelous Monday (Read 11 times)

Anonymous Guest

Probably the last day I'll see temps below 70 my entire run until I go to Colorado.

5.5 miles done this morning, nice and easy.

You?

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

Taking a rest day today. Tomorrow I return to work after 3 weeks off. While I was gone to England I was offered a buyout package but to take it I'd basically have to give up half my pension. As the sole income in this house we can't afford that. So I guess I will work the next 4 years. I was quite sad to have to turn it down.

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

Howdy!

4 miles yesterday, 3.5 this morning with Scamp. Did some chores this weekend, finally had some sewing time. Rainy so we didn't get to swim. Sad

Lori--bummer on the buyout deal.  Hang in there.

Have a great day everyone!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Afternoon! RD for me with Pilates after work. We are in for a hot AF week after a hot week.

Damaris

I’ve got 6 miles on the schedule with strides, will fit it in sometime this afternoon. Monday is usually a SRD but not this week because I’m traveling.  Not hot here, overcast and 50s.

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

Half Crazy K 2.0

Well, at least I didn't start this week with a flat tire or nosebleed. Did 25 minutes on the treadmill just to do a little something.

AnonymousGuest, it's been a little cooler than normal here for May. I'm not complaining, I know the heat is coming.

BerthaSlayer, damn, that would be such a teasse to get a buy out package that doesn't work out.

CrazySue, nice runs,

Docket, but it's less humid, right?/

GatsbyBird, enjoy your 6.

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

Well, at least I didn't start this week with a flat tire or nosebleed. Did 25 minutes on the treadmill just to do a little something.

AnonymousGuest, it's been a little cooler than normal here for May. I'm not complaining, I know the heat is coming.

BerthaSlayer, damn, that would be such a teasse to get a buy out package that doesn't work out.

CrazySue, nice runs,

Docket, but it's less humid, right?/

GatsbyBird, enjoy your 6.

It was indeed a tease.I knew I'd be offered because they were giving anyone aged 55 with minimum 10 years the package. But because I don't have 30 years I'd take a huge hit in pension which isn't financially feasible. Hopefully they will offer another as I get closer. If not, I'm signing anyway. I'm not working at that hell hole any longer than necessary. Other than the pay it is an awful place to work. Morale has nosedived in last few years.

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**