Womens Running

Not yet Wednesdalies (Read 11 times)

No run yet. Bed magnet won.

Half Crazy K 2.0

5 miles.

CrazySue. I am thinking sleeping in might not be a bad idea. It is so damn cold in the morning and much warmer after work.

kats

WINE o'clock somewhere!

I'm off today, so does sleeping in matter?

Sue, bed magnet is ok sometimes.  That was the MOST hilarious title yesterday.  Awesome.

Kathi, I think we are about 70 this week.  Nice miles.

I am going to TRY to walk today, probably a mile if the ankle is ok.  Once I get going, it seems a bit better.  We shall see.

Not a whole lot else in my life.  Very nervous about Kettle in June, I MUST be able to RUN parts or I won't finish.  Need to check out the 50K time limit.

ETA - looks like a doable cutoff for the 50K.  We shall see.

K

Kettle Moraine - June 2024

Beast of Burden - August 2024

Hennepin Hundred - Oct 2024

Javelina Jundred - Oct 2024

Anonymous Guest

I ran 7 this morning. Slowly getting back to it, and trying to balance not doing too much too soon with a higher mileage training plan I set up to start this week.

Sort of sleeping in here? Dogs have not completely rebounded from west coast time, so we are sleeping in every morning until 7 or a little later. It's been nice. I still go to bed around 10 or 10:30, so getting a full 8 hours sleep, sometimes even a little more, has been fabulous.

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

Got a good report from the mammo--all's clear! Glad they called early to let me know

Massage this afternoon.  Haven't had one in a while...I think I'm due.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Afternoon! Got that pickleball hearing out of the way this morning. I talked only twice but we had my boss and one more attorney with me and I presented us as doj, so hoping the press does not run with that!

3 after work.

Damaris

Ran before work because I was expecting an annoying day. It did not disappoint.   Plus the forecast called for rain, worse as the day went on. Again, it did not disappoint. While I got rained on at 7 am, it would have been much worse later.  Fixed myself a G&T. I think I deserve one.

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR