Womens Running

Snowy Saturday - Supermoms (Read 301 times)

Leahto3

RR: did 5kms this morning. It was fricking cold.  -20 ish F.  But I was dressed for it so I was only cool on my face for the first half km.  I did it after doing the 30 day shred. Originally I was going to wait for it to warm up to -8F but I had just done the shred and I didn't want to shower twice.  Kids all ran around me while I did the video.  and they tried to do some of the exercises with me. T tries the jumping jacks but instead of jumping out then jumping back in she tries to do it as one movement. P did some crunches with me after staring at me on the floor wondering what I was doing.

KR: we went to see santa at the grocery store. First year they have had a santa there.  They were all so excited to see santa (who was a guy in his 20s)  and T said she wanted a crawling baby (where on earth can I find one?) and D brought a cut out of Buster the Crane (already ordered, no where in town but on sale at TRU) and P just sat there.  T thinks because she told Santa she wants a crawling baby that she will now get one. She has been asking for one for 2 years.  My mom bought her an american girl bitty doll.  I really don't want to get her a crawling baby.  argh.