Womens Running

Run Around Wednesday - Supermoms (Read 16 times)

Erniegirl

eh - Hope you're having fun on the maple syrup trip! Have you had to do a lot of flyer searching/shopping around to save grocery money, or has it been all through meal planning?

CA - Do you do the 2000m cruise intervals at tempo pace or faster? Sounds like a challenging workout either way! S has been waking up way too early this week, too, and has been sleep deprived and cranky as a result.

rg - Sidewalk chalk is fun! We haven't been able to use ours yet because we still have snow/ice/giant puddles on all the sidewalks, but S has a chalkboard in the house that she loves drawing on. Wow, it got up to 62F there? Beautiful weather!

spike - Hope you are able to find a babysitter. I've never heard of that flavour of chips before. I don't think we have them here. Ha ha, I think your dinner sounds pretty great! Hope all your blood work comes back good.

5k - 20:46          10k - 41:27         10 mile - 1:15:32          Half marathon - 1:39:15      

superspike113

Honorary Old

Babysitters all on spring break Sad  I might call my mom for help this weekend, or even drive to her town to run.

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07