Womens Running

F F F F FFFRRIIIIYYAYYYYY (DAILIES) (Read 18 times)

Lizziebeerunning

Cupcake Connoisseur

Today has been awful. SO much key CRAP (we have an audit next week)..I CAN'T TAKE IT. I am so irritated and grouchy. Poor HCBF! LOL.

I need a vacation.

Judy – Have fun at the classes today!!

Docket – Rest day?! You take those?! Smile Have a great time tonight!

Lisa – You CAN do this thing silly. Nice miles! LOL on your yoga tonight..have fun!

Diane – Nice mileage last night! You have some longer runs this weekend. Are you going to try to get out on your hilly road this weekend? I did NOT know this about Mid-West seafood! Maybe I am just so used to living on the coast I take it for granted.

Cathy – Happy Chinese New Year!! YAY FOR EATING! Hahaha. I hope you have a great time with your family this weekend! Yay for the 5K! I left the rest of the cupcakes with HCBF. Not sure if he ate them or threw them away. Ugh, I would so trade places weather wise with you. But if you can’t get good seafood, then I don’t know! LOL. We are actually in for some snow tomorrow. 70 today and high 30 tomorrow then back to 70 next week. CRAZY. Obviously I don’t think anything will stick. It will look pretty though. A day off to take the kids to the dentist? Doesn’t sound like fun. LOL. HCBF and I have that same deal about the dishes! YES you need to celebrate big for your birthday! Every year should be celebrated if you ask me.

Sandy – Woohoo on the fun class! What makes it extra fun? Sorry to hear about your migraine! Do you have anything you can take for it? At least you are working from home today. Your weekend sounds awesome. AWESOME. Don’t you know the best time to grocery shop is when you’re starving? No, not really LOL. Anytime I do that I end up with cheez-its and some sort of brownie mix. HAHA. Nothing fun planned for my weekend. We are having dinner tomorrow night with friends…and then just low key hanging out. Perfect if you ask me. Monday I am hoping to get to a butts and guts class since I have the time! I didn’t know you ran Grandmas! I have heard the logistics make it difficult. OH and walleye..HCBF is always looking for that on menus.

Tessa – SCORE on the cheap gym cost. I pay $50 a month. I wish they had an annual option…I figure its worth it with all the classes they offer. Are you doing anything fun this weekend?

Kathryn – The SuperFeet are worth the money if they help that much. I am so excited for yooooouuuuuu!! I know you are excited because you are prepping so early Smile

Have a great Friday, all!

October 4 - Milwaukee, WI - 26.2

November 14 - Richmond, VA - 26.2

March 21 - Virginia Beach, VA - 26.2

ginnyb

I am late today, library has been crazy for some reason.

Went to a Body Blast class at 6:30 this morning since my trainer wasn't available, his mom leads it and it was kind of tough, I kept up pretty well, just a lot of moves that I am not used to doing.  I am sure I am going to be sore in places I haven't been sore before.

Leaving for Columbus in the morning, not coming back until Tuesday!  Can't wait.  I am taking my running gear and may get a run in.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Ginny

http://ginnybess.blogspot.com/

6/8 Hatfield/McCoy Half, 8/18 lake Erie Shores and Islands Half, 9/21 Mighty Niagara Half Lewiston, NY, 10/7 Cleveland Rock & Roll Half 10/6 or Detroit Free Press 10/20, A Christmas Story 5 or 10K Cleveland 12/7, Santa Hustle Half Cedar Point 12/15

Arimathea

Tessa

Made it to the gym! 3 miles. Snarfing down lunch before another call.

So we have a bunch of bunny rabbits here? Me, Diane, pretty sure Lisa is too.1963 vintage!

Tax appt tonight, hoping for good news.

Have a good long weekend, all, get some lovely runs in!

dhuffman63

Trails

Hey Kat....How far from you is this?

The Jackalope Jam is a 6hr, 12hr, 24hr, 48hr, and 72hr format. We will award medals for 26.2 mile and 50 mile distances. We are also giving out buckles for 100k, 100M, 150M, 200M, and 250M distances. The race is at sea level at 7IL Ranch.  I'm playing around with the thought of a 100k for 2019 and think a timed one would work best...say a 24 hour one to give me an idea.

kats

WINE o'clock somewhere!

Diana, it is about 2-2 1/2 hours from me.  I think thats where i did the Habenero Hundred.   I would be up for it.  You re welcome to crash at mine if you decide to do it.  Would you fly or drive?  I like the TROT races.  Not as much as the Tejas Trails, but they're still great.  TROT puts on Brazos.

Kettle Moraine - June 2024

Beast of Burden - August 2024

Hennepin Hundred - Oct 2024

Javelina Jundred - Oct 2024

Half Crazy K 2.0

TGIF. We got off work early, so got in 8 in mostly daylight. In a few spots I felt like I was standing still, crazy windy--cold front is coming in. It was 60+ when I left the house for work this morning, by tomorrow afternoon, we're supposed to get snow.

Seloc, I think you asked the the other day if I'm training for anything. I want to do a spring half, kinda undecided on which one. Was thinking Atlantic City, but the logistics of that are a pain (well, more that DH feels obligated to call his friend who lives there and he is a pain in the behind sometime). There's one the same weekend at Dover Air Force base that sounds interesting. I also want to do Salisbury at the end of April, but want something earlier since it will likely be warm.

Hi everyone!

Kats:  I sent PM to you.

Will be back in a short while.