Womens Running

Time Flies Tuesday (Read 11 times)

Anonymous Guest

Just messing around on the internet yesterday and realized the information meeting for the next running group is tonight! I was planning on going in a week or two, but it's here now. I will miss the first week of training while in Alaska, be here for almost three weeks, then out for the rest while up in Colorado. I told the guy in charge, he still wants my help for what little I can do.

About to head out for a long run. I hope. I have been sucking at getting them done, and it is going to get hot quickly. I should have gotten out the door as soon as I got up. But coffee.

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning! First thing I saw when I turned on my laptop was a new chapter 11 case with hearings this afternoon. Interestingly, I'm WFH today so FML. Fortunately, one of the attorneys is in the office and will cover the hearing because this judge does not believe in technology (can't wait until he retires). I have 4 with strides when I have time since I've been reading pleadings just filed for today's hearing. Oh, and Pilates tonight.

Damaris

Drove to Dublin today, flying home tomorrow.  Just a short trip but I’m ready to be home.  Easy 4 miles today.

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Forgot to say, congrats on the race, Karen!

Margaret, travel safe!

Damaris

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

Safe travels Margaret

Feel free to take a deserved rest Karen!!! 😝

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**