Womens Running

Woot The Weekendailies (Read 13 times)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Afternoon! I ran only 7ish and that was it. I'll retry the 9 next week but my right leg was bugging me from the lower back pain (might have a pinched nerve) and the left knee was still hurting. Sucks getting old!

It was 39F and feels like 31F. Even though it was sunny and it looked like 40F was shorts weather, we were dressed like it was Winter. Made the mistake of removing my gloves when the wind was on our back and I'm still trying to warm the hands up ha.

Damaris

kats

WINE o'clock somewhere!

So mad.  My mother went to Good Feet after I told her not to and they gouged her for a pair of running shoes.  Why they sold her running and not walking is beyond me.  Then they charged her $190 for a pair of $140 Brooks shoes.  I am steaming.

Damaris, 7 is good, sorry about the back pain.  Sucks.

Lori, glad you enjoyed the movie!!

Margaret, I hope Karen is able to make it.

Work was meh.

K

Kettle Moraine - June 2024

Beast of Burden - August 2024

Hennepin Hundred - Oct 2024

Javelina Jundred - Oct 2024

Anonymous Guest

I ran 8 on a dirt road just outside of Joshua Tree NP. I really fell off the running wagon this week and need to get back on track.

Remember my speedy neighbor from my old neighborhood? He ran a 2:36 at the Houston Marathon this morning. It wasn’t even good weather - in the 50s at the start. His speedy wife felt the heat and missed her goal of 3:10. She ran a 3:15.

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Damn and it was a warmish day. I’m jealous!

Damaris