Womens Running

Monday (Read 13 times)

Anonymous Guest

Monday morning is a fantastic time to go grocery shopping, in case you were wondering.

Rain all day here makes for a great rest day for me.

Lori, hooray for racing! Even if you didn't have the race you were hoping for, you got to race!!!

My good thing last week - I got an appointment set to get my passport renewed!

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning! In the office for half day due to a meeting. Last week WFH before we head to the office full time (although I suspect we will be back home soon when someone tests positive and we have to close for 10 days.

RD. My leg is still not right but much better. The ITB is better, but the top calf is sore. WTF. This all reminds me so much of my meniscus tear I am start getting deja vu.

Damaris

Usual 3.5 miles this morning around the 'hood. I was still dragging from the weeknd.

Busy weekend here! Saturday I ran the local 5k. Course was up and down the bridge, and very windy.  Probably my pw, but it was surprisingly good enough for the senior female trophy. Guess it pays to be an old fish in a small pond.

Picked up two flats of strawberries and started jammin!

Sunday after church we rode about 20 miles on gravel roads. They recently graded the roads and they were much worse and there was a section that was so sandy we had to walk. I was slap worn out. Went home, cleaned up, made more jam.

This afternoon I'm making one more batch of jam. Whew!

Have a great day!