Womens Running

Wednesdailies. (Read 10 times)

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

I've an unexpected day off today. I think it's because of a part shortage and not the air quality because other departments at my work have to be there. Fine with me.

I might hop on the TM later.

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

RD for me. I might lift after work. Came with an N95. We are actually in the 297s right now.

No description available.

Damaris

Anonymous Guest

6 miles this morning for me. Usually I don't like the south wind because it brings the heat, but yesterday and today I like it - keep that Canadian smoke outta here!

Now enjoying some breakfast and a second cup of coffee. Week and a half until we get to leave the heat!

Lori, yay for an unexpected day off.

Damaris, at least you're not in Detroit? I saw the maps and texted my mom - told her not to go golfing if she was planning on it. That whole Indiana/Illinois/Wisconsin/Michigan area looks awful.

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

According to Damaris' photo I'm the biggest loser when it comes to air quality right now. We're a mile from Detroit. Boo

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

Half Crazy K 2.0

7 before work with intervals.  Smoke is moving in jete. Had blue skies this morning,  now it's white/gray.

BerthaSlayer,  enjoy the unexpected day off.

Docket,  ugh on the really badAQ.

AnonymousGuest,  I think I'd take heat over awful air too.

judyruns

Mighty Mouse

50 minutes running on TM. It's a good thing I was inside.

We are just south of Lake Erie. No wonder my eyes have been irritated. We are at 276

Where is the "any" key?   

judyruns