Womens Running

Nothing too exciting Tuesdaily (Read 13 times)

I’m working.  The roofers across the street are roofing. The county tree people are taking out a big eucalyptus tree down the street.  A very industrious morning here on my street.

Anything exciting in your neighborhood lately?

Will go out for 6 miles after work.

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

RD for me. In the office and will present to the trustees at the end of the day. I shall put them to sleep with the caselaw update after 4pm!

Damaris

kats

WINE o'clock somewhere!

Margaret, the only thing in the neighborhood is the annoying person without grass and only weeds.  Oh, wait, that’s me…

Damaris, enjoy your RD.

Back to the grind today.  Quiet morning, busier afternoon.  3 mile recovery walk later.  Though I feel recovered.  Tired, so maybe a chill walk will be good.

That’s that.

K

Kettle Moraine - June 2024

Beast of Burden - August 2024

Hennepin Hundred - Oct 2024

Javelina Jundred - Oct 2024

Half Crazy K 2.0

5 miles before work. Strength training after. Only exciting neighborhood news is they were mowing by the assisted living.  Grass was easily 2 feet high.

GatsbyBird,  did they start all that stuff fairly early?

Docket, that sounds like a rough 3nd of day update.

KatS, we have power company property behind us and it is impossible to keep their weeds out of our yard.

Anonymous Guest

I ran 6 this morning. I have been so tired the last few days, not feeling like running at all. Other than that, laundry and groceries and cleaning. And reading. It took awhile because it was a long dang book, but finished Demon Copperhead today. Excellent book.

Quiet and unexciting in my neighborhood today. So different from a year ago when they were building houses all up and down the street.

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

6.5 miles after work with uphill strides. 

Damaris, hope the presentation was successful. 

Kat, weeds are natural. HOAs are busybodies. 

HCK, I’m not sure what the ordinances say but it seems like workers start early here, like 7:30 on weekdays. 

Karen, maybe some residual tiredness from your van travels?  Takes a lot of energy to people.  Oh, that’s the book that just won the Pulitzer for fiction.  The Poisonwood Bible was sort of brutal and didn’t make me want to read more of Barbara Kingsolver’s books. But you liked that one?

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR