Womens Running

Traveling Thursday (Read 12 times)

Anonymous Guest

We've got a van trip in a couple weeks, and we're changing the route from last year, so we are headed out today to make sure everything is good with what we want to do, that it's not too much for one day, etc. Then I've got the 5k baby runners tonight. They have a really short workout, so I don't even know if I'll get any mileage in at all. That's okay though, I'm tapering!

Kathryn, hope whatever bug you've got is short lived! Feel better soon.

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning! I have 4 and a PT appointment to evaluate the leg.

Damaris

Howdy!

Yes--I did  wake up. Ugh the sleep study sucked. They had me hooked up to so much stuff -- didn't sleep well at all.  So uncomfortable, plus I was cold. Woke up feeling like garbage. Glad I took a sick day.

Spin class this morning. Not much else happening here.

Kat--hope you are feeling better this morning.

kats

WINE o'clock somewhere!

Karen, hope scouting goes well.  

Damaris, good luck with the PT. 

Sue, how in hell are you supposed to sleep all hooked up. 

Feeling a bit better today.  Still a sniffle and sore-ish throat.  Took a test this morning and was neg.   Pub night tonight.  We’ll see how I feel tomorrow and if I’ll get a run in.  

Best to you all.  

K

Kettle Moraine - June 2024

Beast of Burden - August 2024

Hennepin Hundred - Oct 2024

Javelina Jundred - Oct 2024

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

5 miles for me today and then met with my two remaining aunts and uncle for lunch

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

Not traveling anywhere at the moment. Unless you count traveling 6 miles for my run this afternoon. 

Karen, hope the dry run (pun!) is successful. 

Damaris, hope the keg leg is doing better (damn autocorrect). More ass work with the PT?

CrazySue, how can they evaluate sleep under those conditions. Geez. 

Kat, glad you’re feeling better!

Lori, nice 5. 

I did start taking antibiotics as a prophylaxis after that tick bite on Monday. So far, no signs of a rash or anything like a bull’s eye around the bite.  But I postponed my appointment for a Covid booster and flu vax until next week, just to keep those side effects separate from any issues from the tick bite. 

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR