Womens Running

Thursday (dailies) (Read 12 times)

Kilmisters

Let's go!

''What will happen if I run up the hills? Ah, volcano muscle soreness!!'' (c) Margaret

''Who needs quads anyway!?'' (c) Damaris

Kilmisters

Z1-Z2-Z1 10-35-5 minutes for me yesterday; getting used to it (the run-walk section, that is).

Kat, a 50k, wow. Good luck with that! It's 79*F (26*C) here today and no wind, so outside feels like sauna for us Nordic people. I'm watering my peppers 3 times a day, so should probably get my shit together and finally plant them from pots (that I carry outside, then back) to soil.

''What will happen if I run up the hills? Ah, volcano muscle soreness!!'' (c) Margaret

''Who needs quads anyway!?'' (c) Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Nice workout.

I have 6 later.

Damaris

kats

WINE o'clock somewhere!

Elina, 79 is warm indeed, though is on the cooler side for us in summer.  I'd rather have yours!  Have fun with your peppers.

Damaris, enjoy your 6 later.

6 in a few for me too, just walking.  Joining another GF today at the park near her house, a welcome change.  I don't think I have anything else scheduled today.  Ahhhhhhhh.

K

Kettle Moraine - June 2024

Beast of Burden - August 2024

Hennepin Hundred - Oct 2024

Javelina Jundred - Oct 2024

Anonymous Guest

I ran 8 this morning. That's my final long run. Yes, I'm calling it a long run since my longest was 15. It felt longer, since it was 72 when I started and 77 when I finished. Summer is finally hitting us here - I think tomorrow is the last day in the forecast where the overnight low is below 70, and by next week we'll be at 75 low and 100 or more high. Perfect time for a week in Alaska, then just a couple weeks here until we retreat to Colorado for the rest of the summer.

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

Half Crazy K 2.0

2 on the treadmill. Smokey again today, so no way was I spending any tme outside.

Kilmisters I have all my veggie plants in pots on the deck. Too many deer around to plant them in the ground.

Docket, I assume your 6 is on the treadmill?/

KatS, enoy your walk with your friend.

AnonymousGuest, seems like good timing to get to the cooler locaations.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Yeah. It was 52F at 8am but the AQ was still high.

Damaris

I’m here!  Ran 8 yesterday, 6 today, and have a rest day tomorrow.  Had a running club meeting last night.  Things have been quiet in the club, with hardly any activities besides aid stations since the pandemic. And now the club’s founder is out of commission battling brain cancer.   We decided to try to get some momentum going again for the running club.  I hope it succeeds. It’s a big part of my social life, not sure what that says about me.   The captain of our Miwok 100k aid station decided she was done so I volunteered to do it.  No, my retirement from being an aid station captain didn’t last very long.   But this one should not be as complicated as the aid station at WSER - doesn’t require working over night, much closer to home. 

Will try to catch up with everyone tomorrow. Be careful with that crappy air!

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR