Womens Running

Woohoo Wednesdailies! (Read 16 times)

Woohooo!!!! We get off two hours early today!!! I LOVE when we get a two hour early release before a holiday.  CC, I forgot you were fed also. Damaris, I hope you get early release too. I remember a couple of times when HQ forgot to tell us and we found out after the fact!!!

4.5 miles this morning.  Foggy and a bit warmer this morning.

Later!!

LC Runs

Happy Wednesday - halfway there!!

5 morning miles for me.  I managed an upper body weight workout after work yesterday. Planning on an ab/core workout sometime today.  DS soccer banquet is tonight but nothing else is on the agenda.

Sue - nice that you get the 2 hours today, whoo hoo is right!

Anonymous Guest

CLOSING DAY!!!!!

I think I’ll run a few laps here for the last time ever this morning, then we move the cars over to the house and then at 2 pm we give the title company a big cashiers check and get us some house keys.

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

YAY KAREN!!!!!!  How exciting!!!!

kats

WINE o'clock somewhere!

Wahoooooooooooooo Karen!!!

Kettle Moraine - June 2024

Beast of Burden - August 2024

Hennepin Hundred - Oct 2024

Javelina Jundred - Oct 2024

Half Crazy K 2.0

Considered doing something this morning since once it was light, I was awake, but decided to be lazy instead. Hopefully DH got some more details for where he is taking his mom for a doctor's appointment. The place she lives is oh-so-helpful. It's at <insert big hospital with many buildings>.

CrazySue, enjoy your 2 hours off. I'm just happy it means my commute tomorrow will be easier.

LCRuns, agree with the halfway through the week. For whatever reason, this week has dragged.

AnonymousGuest, finally! Hope everything goes smoothly.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning! Planning on doing some Barre if I can lift my sore arm from the booster. No other side effect so far.

Sue, We never get out 2 hours early, though. We get to leave one hour early so there is that.

Laura, nice 5 and weights!

Karen, yay! CLOSING DAY!

HCK, good luck with your MIL's appointment.

Damaris

Anonymous Guest

We have a house. Dogs love the yard, and we all are loving all this space. Although we're sitting on lawn chairs and sleeping on an air mattress until the middle of next week, I am so glad to be here. We signed papers at 2, then stopped at the water dept to set up water and trash and the post office to get keys for our mailbox, then shuttled the cars over. Half emptied the cars and the van and now we are both just beat. I ended up getting Whataburger for us for dinner and we never do fast food. It will be an early night for me for sure. Still so much to do, but we are home.

Internet gets hooked up tomorrow, garage door openers on Friday. DH wants to epoxy the garage floor so will do that before the movers come next Tuesday and we have a garage full of crap. We still need to get DH's Corvette out of storage and over here and also empty out our small storage unit we filled with stuff we didn't want the movers to move. And we need blinds on all the windows. And then we're going to have tons of unpacking. And then figure out a bigger patio and outdoor kitchen and hot tub for the backyard.

Oh yeah, I ran 5 miles this morning in the RV park.

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel